chapter 3

| at home |
// Saiki's POV //

"Hi, ku, did you have a great time with your friends?" My mom said once i entered the house.

"They are NOT my friends and i did NOT have a great time with them."

"Glad to hear that." Did you even listen to what i said?

"Anyway, i'm going to bed, good night, mom." I said as i was walking up the stairs, i needed to have a good night's sleep so i put my germanium ring on.

// time skip brought to you by saiki's "hate" for kaidou //

When i woke up i realized that Kaidou was in my bed. WAIT HE'S IN MY BED!?

When i woke up i realized that was all a dream. Dream? More like nightmare. But Saiki couldn't help but feel like he wanted that to be true...

I got ready and wore my usuall uniform, a white undershirt with a teal blazer and pants the same color.

My parents were still sleeping so i just got a coffee jelly from the fridge and savoured its angelic, sweet taste

After i finnished it i quickly washed the spoon and put on my shoes. I went outside even tho i would have usually teleported.

Yare yare

Why was Kaidou outside? Its not like we usually walk together, he always goes with Nendo or Kuboyasu....

// Kaidou's POV //

Where is Saiki? I know that he usually reaches school about 10 minutes after me and i've waited for him for more than an hour!

Finally the pink haired boy got out of his house. Wow... Was Saiki always this hot?...

Wait... What!?
Why did i think that!?

"Hi, Saiki!" I said, a bit pink from the thoughts i just had. "Do you want to walk together?" He nodded making me a little happier as we started going down the street. "I can't just leave you to walk all alone, you might get abducted by Dark Reunion!"

// Saiki's POV //

I couldn't have said no after he came here and waited for me. I also kind of wanted to walk with him, just for once.

"Why did you come for me?" I asked telepathically, the bluette's thoughts still ringing in my head making me blush a little bit.

"Oh, i don't really know.... I guess i just thought you were feeling alone, plus Dark Reunion will kidnap you if you don't have anyone to protect you!"

// Kaidou's POV //

That's a good question.... I don't know why....

// Time skip brought to you by Kaidou being jealous of coffee jelly //

Once we reached the school we realized it was closed. Why was it? THEN i remembered it was National Coffee Jelly day, or NCJ day for short.

"Oh sorry...... It seems i have forgotten that today is NCJ day." I apologized for wasting Saiki's time

// Saiki's POV //

I haven't forgotten it was National Coffee Jelly day. How could i? It was my favourite day of the year...
There were coffee jelly themed festivals, big sales at cafes, coffee jelly merchandice, everything a fan like me would want. I just didn't want Kaidou to be left out.

"No problem, i forgot about it too. Why don't we go together to NCJ day?" I lied, not wanting him to feel stupid for forgetting about it.

"Sure, i'll be there in case anyone wants to hurt you, Saiki!" Kaidou agreed, exited to hang out with me.

He's so cute....

We started walking to the nearest cafe, ready to have a sweet day.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Anywaaaaay

Glad to be done with this chapter.... (finally....)

Word count: 580 words