here's your daily update

This blablabla blabla blabla _Im_Hooman_ , ScarletSun2  , FugiSedoki , babyclown_ for blabla

// Kaidou's POV //

As i saw Kusuo i wanted to run to him, give him a hug and tell him what happened. And belive me, i really tried. But the psychic was too powerful, he wouldn't give me even a second, so i couldn't move with my will.

Suddenly, Kusuo's brother stoped, the powers making me stop too.

"Before you attack me, let me explain. There's a psychic that works with me. His name is Sakaku. His powers are hypnosis, memory manipulation and illision. He hipnotized Kaidou into my personal bodyguard. Now your role is too try and hit me once without making your boyfriend uncontious.

He looked at me with eyes so sad, i would walk through fire to comfort him. Too bad the "fire" is trying too break this. I noticed something in his eyes that i nevet saw before.

Hatred.

He looked at his brother like he was a murderer.

"You are a monster, you know that." He said, using his real voice surprisincally. "I knew you are obsessed and crazy, but this is just insane!"

"But little brother, wouldn't you do this too?"

"Shun changed me for the better. He taught me to be kind, to have a heart. Something that i think you can get, but you just don't want to."

"I love him. He's the best thing that happened to me. And he does too. I hope you can understand that." With that he took off his glasses, turning his brother into a stone statue. I could feel the psychic's gaze on me get intrerupted, giving me enough time to run out of the door we got in through. Kusuo quickly teleported to me, then his house.

I hugged him tightly and i started crying.

"H-how can you be so brave... you just said that....."

"Shun, you are ten times braver then me. If you weren't, you would've never just talked to me all the limes i told you to go away, you wouldn't have just told Yumehara your secret and you would've never done anything that you did your whole life."

"I love you, Kusuo."

×××××××××××××××××××××

I dunno.... should i end it here and the next chapter be an epilouge, or should i continue writing?