epilouge

// 3 months later //
// saiki's POV //

"Ku! You should probably get going now, you don't want your boyfriend to wait for you, do you?" My mom told me as i was walking downstairs.

"I'm going now" i replied as i took the lunchbox with mine and Kaidou's breakfast. It became kind of our thing to eat together in a park everyday. I teleported to my boyfriend's house just to see him try to get the attention of a cat.

"Hi, baby, what are you doing?" I said hoping to make him blush at the nickname

"O-oh i'm just trying to pet this cat. But let's go now!" He took my hand and we started walking.

A few minutes later we reached the park and found a bench where we sat down. I opened the lunchbox to see that my mom put in some riceballs and some coffee jelly for us. We began eating in that comfortable silence we always liked. After we were done with our tasty meal we began walking to school holding hands. We didn't care who saw us, Nendo, Teruhashi, Hairo, Kuboyasu.... Even though we've been walking together for about a month now, a lot of people were still surprised that we were together, it always seemed like i didn't care about anyone.

"Hi buddy! Wanna get some ramen after school?" Nendo said, suddenly coming from behind us. I knew that Kaidou wouldn't care either way so i said something unexpected.

"Sure, Nendo. Whatever you want."

Kaidou looked at me like i was a freak, this wasn't how i usually acted.

"I don't care, as long as you're happy." i accidentally said out-loud, but it was the truth.

I was only happy when he was.

××××××××××××

Finally finished this shit

Sad that im done, but this has been a very interesting journey, where i met some really nice people, a big smooch to everyone that supported me and hug to anyone that read this piece of trash

Mwah mwah and see you in mah next fanfic!

Bye!