chapter 5

// Kaidou's POV //

Once Saiki came out of the house we started walking. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket and jeans

Why does Saiki have to look so hot.... He is just sooooo handsome in that outfit.....

When i thought that a small smirk appeared on his face. I thought i saw some blush too, but it dissapeared as soon as it came, so it might have been my imagination.

// time skip brought to you by my lazy ass //

Once we entered Saikou's house i saw that the party wasn't small at all, there were at least 100 people!

"H-hey..." I wispered, afraid that we could get sepparated. "C-can i hold your hand.... i don't want to loose you in this crowd..."

I knew that the pink haired boy would probably say no, but it was was still worth a shot.

"Sure" Saiki answered to my surprise, making me a little happier as we started swimming through the crowd, searching for the snack bar.

I started to notice that every few minutes we were changing direction, i think that because Saiki was taller than me, maybe he saw a way wich is less crowded?

For one second i thought i heard Teruhashi's voice, but right after i did't hear anything. Not even the music or all of the people's chatter. Nothing.

I looked around and saw that we weren't at the party anymore. We were in Saiki's room. I was very surprized and when i looked at the pink haired boy, he seemed anxious. Saiki anxious?!

"I-i can explain...." Saiki said. He took a deep breath and continued. "I'm a psychic. I can fly, i have x-ray vision, i can do basically anything."

Wait.... Saiki has ACTUAL powers..... he probably knows that i was lying about mine..... D-does he know how i feel about him....

"I can also read minds, so yes i know that you have a crush on me, Kaidou."

"Then do y-you feel the same about me?" I said, scared that because of my feelings he wouldn't want to be friends anymore, i didn't want to loose him.

"I-i don't really know.... But i still want to be friends...... I don't want to hurt you...." The boy said, making me a little calmer, even if he didn't like me the way i do.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Ok so this took a while
I know that this is REALLY short but i can only write while i go home :P

Word count: 400