chapter 4

// Saiki's POV //

"Kaidou, where do you want to go?" I asked, curious of what cafe he likes. We were going to a coffee shop anyway, so why not go to his favourite one.

"Hmmm... i don't really go to coffee shops, i only ever eat at the one we went yesterday... Saiki, you must know some!" The blue haired boy answered. "OR ARE YOU A DARK REUNION SPY!"

"Calm down, Kaidou. I know a very good place." I said, smiling at him as we walked there.

// time skip brought to you by Kaidou thowing Saiki's jelly out of the window //

Tho that cafe was usually empty, today was NCJ day so even the unpopular coffee shops were full. We entered and sat at a table, waiting for the waiter to come take our order.

"Hey, Saiki, what do you want?Except a coffee jelly, of course." The bluette said, a bit embarased from his words.

"Just a latte with some sweets." I answered, amused by Kaidou's thoughts.

"Two lattes and two coffee jellies, please." Kaidou told the waiter as he came by to get our order. As he walked away, a familiar face came to our table.

// Kaidou's POV //

"Hi, Kuboyasu, i didn't expect to see you here." A cafe and him didn't really fit in the same picture.

"Hi! Do the 2 of you have any plans?" The purple haired boy asked us. "Saikou said that he is going to have NCJ day party and i wondered if you wanted to come, i don't really want to go with that idiot. Saikou is not going to invite a lot of people so don't dress too formally "

"Of course i'll come. I have to be there to protect everybody!" I replied only after Saiki nodded.

I have to keep him safe. I don't want to see him hurt. Ever.

"Ok then. See you at 6 pm." Kuboyasu said while walking away, leaving me and Saiki alone.

We ate our jellies and drank our cups of coffee in silence. It was not an akward silence, it was a comfortable one.

After we finnished up we sat up and started discussing where to go next. Well more like i talked and Saiki nodded.

"Let's go to my house now. Unless you want to go somewhere else?" The pink haired boy shook his head no, making me blush a little. "These clothes are pretty uncomfortable so you can borrow some of mine."

// time skip brought to you by Saiki going to buy another coffee jelly //
// Saiki's POV //

Once we entered Kaidou's room, he chose some of his bigger clothes for me and some for him. I went into the bathroom to change and i saw what he gave me. It was a pastel yellow hoodie and a pair of sweat pants. Definatelly not my style. I came out of the bathroom after i changed and i saw Kaidou look though some of this video games. The blue haired boy was wearing a cute black sweater with a pair of shorts.

"I see you're done!" Kaidou blushed. "Let's play a game. Maybe this one" he showed me a game i which you had to battle candy and he told me that the final boss was a coffee jelly. It seemed like a good game.

We played a few games until we got bored. Kaidou started reading a book so i pretended to fall asleep to see his reaction. At first he didn't do anything. Then he randomly started playing with my hair making me blush as i started reading his thoughts.

Saiki looks so peaceful..... Seeing him sleeping like this just makes me happy..... I want to cuddle with him and kiss him and just be HIS.....

After he thought about that i "woke up", a bit red because of what he thought.

I didn't know that he felt like that.....
But why do i feel like that too......

"Hi Saiki!" Kaidou smiled, making me happy with his contageous positivity. "We should probably go now if you want to change. There's only an hour and a half untill 7."

// time skip brought to you by Kaidou's yandere thoughts //

After a while i decided on some black jeans and a white t-shirt with a jacket on top. When i went outside, i was bombarded by the smaller male's thoughts.

Why does Saiki have to look so hot.... He is just sooooo handsome in that outfit....

I couldn't help but blush at the bluette's thoughts, genuinely happy that he thinks that i look like that.

While we walked we were discussing until we reached Saikou's house. It was huge and we saw that it had been renovated again. When we entered i saw that by "a few" people he meant "a few hundred" people, making me a little anxious as i didn't want to get separated from Kaidou.

"H-hey..." The blue haired boy whispered. "C-can i hold your hand.... i don't want to loose you in this crowd..."

"Sure" i answered, using my voice for the first time in a while.

As we were walking through the crowd i spotted Nendo, taking a turn as i didn't want to talk with him. Gradually i saw some more of my "friends" Hairou, Kuboyasu, Yumehara.....

My whole attention was used to avoid everybody, so i didn't notice when Teruhashi almost saw us. Then i caught a glimpse of her, panicked and closed my eyes.

When i had opened them i was in my room, still holding Kaidou's hand.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Well that's definetly a lot more

Its really late out here ;-;
Its 3 am ;-;

Word count: 923