chapter 7

// Kaidou's POV //

"W-what!" Did i hear that right? No... Saiki doesn't like me and all of a sudden he wants to be my boyfriend?!

"Y-yes kaidou, i do. I do want to be your boyfriend." He said while hugging me tighter.

"I-is dark reunion making you say this? Or are you just mocking me?" I said panicking. Just one week ago he said that he only liked me as a friend.

"No, you dummy." He chuckled, making me blush seeing how close his face was to mine.

"I-i don't belive it. If you liked me you wo-"

My train of thoughts was intrerupted as a pair of soft lips were pressed on mine. My face was getting redder and redder, you would think i was a tomatoe. The kiss was gentle and sweet but it had a lot of feelings and passion.

"Do you belive me now?"  He asked, still a little red.

"Maybe...." i responded as i was running home. "Bye, Saiki."

// time skip brought to you by Saiki throwing Kaidou out the window //

When i reached my room i threw myself on the bed and buried my head in a pillow.

Saiki kissed me. He actually kissed ME. Why would he do that? He has psychic powers, and he could get anyone. Why was he setteling down for down for me? For me, a powerless coward...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I know that this is even shorter but i felt like it was good to end it with kaidou being a sad lil bean

How have yall weeks been?