owo chapter 20

Nope. I'm never writing smut ever again. It took me 1 fucking day to even have the courage to write anothet chapter TvT

This chapter is dedicated to stephoprandi , _Im_Hooman_ , FugiSedoki , BabieShoyo15 , ScarletSun2 and Nikorasu11

// Kaidou's POV //

Aaaah i can't belive what we almost did. Me and Saiki were cuddling on this beautiful sunday afternoon. He was wearing his germanium ring so he could take a nap, he woke up really early this morning because of his dream.

I didn't want to leave the pink haired boy alone, so i decided to stay and sleep with him. But now i woke up and we needed to go meet whoever he needed to meet.

"Saiki, wake up, its time to go..." he got up and imidiately went to get his clothes.

"We're gonna stop by my house to get some things, but make sure to pack some clothes for you too."

I went and got one of my backpacks. This one was a black one and i noticed something small on it. When i looked closer i saw that it was the head of a figure. It had pink hair, green glasses and strange antennas on his head. I looked at the taller male that was standing beside me.

"What is this?" I asked, curious as of what i found.

"A keychain, you dummy." He looked away blushing. He still saw my face that was saying "that's not what i meant" and continued. "I just thought that you've been through a lot lately and i wanted to make you happy." He blushed even harder and i went over to him and hugged him.

"You don't need to give me any special treatment to make me feel better. You are the one that makes me happy."

×××××××××××××××××××

I can't write smut TvT

Edit: guess who found out they're ace-