Prologue

Run!

Run!

Never stop!

Keep running!

Don't stop!

Thats all the 17 year old boy could think of, running away from the abuser.

"Keep running, don't give up!"

The boy says to himself, he keeps running down the dark and empty streets of seoul, his name being called as he runs away, trying his best to get away from the danger, trying to get away from his cruel reality.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! GET BACK HERE!" A man yells, his voice gets closer.

The boy known as Taehyung runs faster, hearing the voice getting closer, he kept running not knowing he was headed into the street, "TAEHYUNG STOP,WATCH OUT!" But he kept running, and thats when he stopped and saw the car coming full speed his way, and the only thing he remembered was the person inside, his uncle.

"Taehyung" he heard in the darkness.

"Am i dead?" he asked himself.

"Taehyung!" The voice calls again.

"Huh? Why can't i move?"

"TAEHYUNG GET UP!!!"

The 17 year old woke up, sweating, panting, panicking. "What? It was a dream?!?" He asked himself in confusion, he looked around seeing his posters and notes around his room, while his mother stands beside him clearly annoyed and frustrated at the teen.

"Taehyung, you have school" His mother says before leaving but before she could the blonde teen grabbed her hand.

"Mom, i had the dream again, you have to believe me." He says hoping his mother would believe him this time.

She shook her head before uncuffing herself and walking out the door.

"Stop with the dreams tae, your uncle is nothing but nice and this is how you repay him, get dressed school is in 20" She says while walking away in her work wear.

"Nobody believes me, i hate this family."