Chapter 7

Alex had just poofed to the museum, he and Willie had been to. He had been to every spot he thought Willie would be , and this was his last option. He entered the gallery section looking for the skater.  Alex had seen Willie only once since the Orpheum.  They had both decided that for the time being it was better if they keep their distance, especially with Caleb looking for Willie.

"Willie?" Alex yelled.  All he heard was his own voice echo back to him. He was about to turn to go to another section of the museum when he heard a whisper from behind him.

"Alex, what are you doing here! You know it's not safe." Willie said in a hushed tone.  Alex ignored his question and gave him a big hug.

"I missed you, but we really need your help." Alex said as he pulled away from Willie.  "Caleb has Julie, and we don't know where they are.  We went to the ghost club-"

"Let me guess, it was completely empty?" Willie cut in.  "Remember the first I brought you there and Caleb said that one night you could be in Hollywood and the next in Paris."  Alex nodded.  "Well I think Caleb has moved to one of his other clubs..."

"Well do you know where this new club is?" Alex questioned with worry laced in his voice.

"If my suspicions are right, I am thinking he probably went to his location in New York, and that's why he hasn't sent someone to find me yet." Willie sighed. " But Alex it is going to be almost impossible to get Julie out of there, without you guys getting stamped again." 

"I don't care and the guys won't either , Julie needs us.  Thank you for your help." 

"I'm coming with you.  I introduced you guys to Caleb, and I may not know Julie, but it's my responsibility to help you guys out."  Willie said. 

"Willie, you really don't have to.  Caleb will find you, and then you will be trapped forever, or worse...". Alex trailed off.

"No, Alex I need to do this.  Now let's go tell Luke and Reggie."  Willie poofed away, with Alex not far behind.

———————————————————————————
Sorry kind of a short chapter, but there was a little bit of Willie and Alex for you guys.