EPILOGUE

A few months later...

"You really think I can do this?", I asked for the millionth time to Isaac.

"You can't go back now."

I took a deep breath before stepping out of the car with Isaac following me.
The house was exactly the same as it was seven years ago. The house in which I grew up, the house in which I first walked, the house in which I played, in which I studied and the house that I left seven years ago.
The cream colour was fading from the walls, and pots of plants hanging from the wall.

When I didn't move, Isaac held my hand and dragged me with him towards the main gate that opened into the small lawn leading upto the door of the house.

"Isaac please, we should go back", I pleaded to him, whispering so that no one hears us.

"It took me a month, Larisa to convince you to come here and we are not going back unless you talk to your parents and ask for forgiveness."

"But...you think they would forgive me? They must be happy that I am out of their lives for good."

"Explains why they come to New York almost every few months...they want to meet you, Larisa. You said you will come back and you didn't."

I gripped his hand tightly, "I am scared...just let's go back. I will do anything you will say."

"All I want you to do is go inside and talk to them", he said in a stern tone, "I am not asking you to become close to them all of a sudden...just talk to them."

"Why does it concerns you?"

He cupped my cheek, "Cause I love you, sweetheart. I just want you to be free because I know you keep thinking about them almost everyday...I know your heart isn't yet satisfied because you know that you broke your promise."

I closed my eyes sighing as I gently rubbed my belly where our son was growing...I was almost eight month pregnant.

"I am not staying in there for more than fifteen minutes", I stated before walking up the few steps leading to the door and giving Isaac one last look hoping he might change his mind, which he didn't, I rang the doorbell.

I waited for a minute for the door to open and that one minute felt like an hour before the door was finally opened.

I was expecting my parents or my brother or Bethany to open the door instead the moment the door was opened, we heard Emmeline exclaim, "Thera!"

Gently I crouched down to her level with a warm smile on my face, "Hey babe. How are you?"

"You came to meet me?", she asked enthusiastically ignoring my previous question.

"Yes."

Sh had a huge grin on her face and then she looked behind me to see Isaac standing there and ran to him.

Isaac picked her up in his arms before flicking her nose, "Hey, princess."

When Isaac placed her down, I said to her, "Can you go and tell your grandparents that...", I paused and looked over to Isaac who gestured me to go on, "Just tell them that...Larisa is here."