𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

Her head snapped up and her eyes softened. "Five?"

He laughed, smirking at her.

She smiled and started walking towards him, slowly at first. He chuckled, taking a few steps forward. She broke out into a run, jumping up onto him and wrapping her arms around his neck. The impact almost knocked Five over as she buried her head in his neck. He chuckled lightly, wrapping his arms around her waist and leaning forwards to keep from falling back. She held onto him like it was the end of the world. She laughed, bringing her arms down and cupping his face, smashing her lips against his. He smiled, kissing her back.

She pulled back her head and looked at him. "You asshole!" she exclaimed, slapping his arm.

"Ow-ch," he chuckled. "Jeez, you seem happy to see me."

"Shut up," she said, kissing his cheek. She pulled back, taking a step back, "Oh my god." Pausing, she laughed, "I hate you Five Hargreeves."

He chuckled, "That kiss said otherwise."

"Shut up," she said again, shaking her head. "Took you long enough dipshit," she playfully punched his arm.

"Diego's only been here seventy-five days. And Luther a year," he said. "How long have you been here?"

"Ten years exactly," she stated, chuckling.

"Ten years?"

"Ten goddammed years."

Five chuckled, "You're kidding right?"

"Nope. Came here November fifteenth, nineteen fifty-three," she shook her head. "The sexism is astronomical."

"It's the sixties. Sadly, it's not that surprising," he shook his head, deciding to change the subject. "New hair?" he asked, chuckling, putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah. You like it?"

"Yeah," he chuckled. "It suits you."

She smiled and shook her head, "Why thank you."

He looked down at her leg, "Holy shit N/n. That scar looks bad."

Y/n shook her head, "It's fine now. Hurt for a little while. Took good care of it for the first year I was here. Still hurts like a bitch sometimes though."

Five shook his head, holding back a laugh. "By the way you ran over here I'm guessing the limp is long gone?"

She moved her arms out around her, "Like it was never there."

He sighed, cupping her face. "N/n, this is important okay? I need you to come with me."

She tilted her head in his hands, "Why?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course."

"Good. Because there's another apocalypse coming."

She backed out of his grip. "What?" she exclaimed, maybe a little too loud. Everyone around them glared their way. Y/n looked around at everyone, raising her eyebrows. "Nothing to see here folks!" Y/n shouted, shaking her head and turning back to Five. She sighed, "How long do we have?"

"Ten days."

"Ten damn days? Jesus Five."

"I know, I know. There's not much I can do about it except to save the world."

Y/n sighed again, "Dammit."

"I'm on my way to find Diego again. I found him at a mental hospital and Luther was at a strip club," Five said, grabbing her hand. "We need to leave, now."

She pulled back, keeping him from dragging her away. "Mental hospital? You're kidding."

He shook his head, "Nope."

She paused, shaking her head like a maniac. "Strip bar? You went to a strip bar?"

He laughed nervously, scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah," his voice trailed off.

"Oh my god," she paused, shaking her head. She decided against what she was going to say. She didn't want to sound jealous. "What was Luther doing there?"

Five shrugged, "Works for someone there. Jack Ruby."

"The Jack Ruby?"

He nodded.

Y/n huffed, "Hold on." She got her hand out of his grip and turned around, walking towards a very confused Ricky and Debra. Getting up to them, she stopped. "Family friend," she said, pointing back at Five.

Ricky snickered, "More than a family friend by the looks of it." He smirked, "Looks like you haven't seen each other in a while."

"Ten years in counting. It's a complicated relationship," she paused and shook her head. They both raised their eyebrows. "I don't even think you'd call it that." She sighed, "He says this is super important. He found not one, but two of my idiot brothers. The one with that stupid hero complex. And the other one that thinks he's better than everyone. We gotta go get them and find the others." She turned around, pausing and turning back to them. Lunging at both of them and engulfing them both in a tight embrace. They were both taken aback, but they still hugged her just as tight. "I'll explain later. I'll try and see you guys as soon as possible," she said nodding. "I love you guys," she whispered, turning around.

Ricky grabbed her wrist, turning her around, "Boyfriend?"

"No."

He raised one eyebrow, "You want him to be?"

She turned and started walking towards Five, ignoring the question. "Love you guys!" she shouted back.

"I love you too!" both Ricky and Debra yelled after her. She turned and waved, smiling at them. Five chuckled and grabbed her hand. They turned around, walking in the opposite direction.

-

"So, who was the kid?" Five asked, dropping Y/n's hand after they had been walking for a few minutes.

Y/n scoffed, stopping in her tracks. Five stopped, turning to her. She smirked, "Five Hargreeves, are you jealous?"

He scoffed, shaking his head, "No. I'm not jealous, I never get jealous." He started getting defensive, causing Y/n to snicker quietly.

Y/n chuckled, looking up at him, "Well, that's good then." She turned and started walking forwards. "Because you have no right to be jealous," she said back to him.

He started walking next to her, trying to get in front of her. He tilted his head, stopping right in front of her. "And why's that?" he asked snarkily.

"Because you and I aren't together. Therefore, you don't have that right," she deadpanned, walking around him and continuing to walk forward.

He scoffed, turning and trying to walk back in front of her. He put his arms out, "Well, that's a problem then."

She shrugged, continuing to walk. Completely ignoring Five, she crossed her arms. Five huffed, standing in front of her. "We'll have to change that then."

She furrowed her brows, "What do you mean?"

"C'mon Y/n, you're smart."

She furrowed her brows, "No, I think I'm quite oblivious in this situati-"

He chuckled, shaking his head and cupping her cheeks. He smashed his lips against hers and pulled away smirking. "That answer your question?"