~Christmas~

🖤⛓️A/N this is a Christmas special, yes. And it's going be a few weeks after kokichi moved into shuichis house.
Small warning? Shuichi is going to be slightly drunk⛓️🖤

Kokichis pov

It's been more than two weeks since shuichi let me stay with him and luckily he hasn't asked me anything on why I wanted to stay here or  about joining school.
Thankfully.

Also luckily, shuichi hasn't left my side at all! Unless one of us needed a bath or the toilet.
Oh and school....

Right now, I was once again linked to shuichis arm and was watching my sleeping beauty sleep peacefully, I knew this was a little creepy... My face was also  redder then a tomato, but I didn't care.

Today was the twenty fifth of December, meaning it was Christmas day.

As far as my memories went, I always enjoyed Christmas with my organisation. However, these memories are made up and from recent events. It must have been the opposite in real life.

I sighed and moved a few hairs out if shuichis face.

He's so pretty and perfect.

I smiled at his sleeping form and played with my scarf, the scarf shuichi gave me when I first got here.

I remember in the game how often shuichi gave me presents. I was always surprised when he gave me them. He took the time out of his day to get me something. Even now, he took the time of out his day to get me this.

Since he gave me the scarf I hadn't taken it off unless it needed washing or I was in the bath.

Though, now it was Christmas and I hadn't gotten him anything made me feel guilty... He let me stay here with him and has had to put up with me. Unless he was at school. The only place he could be without me being there.

He probably hates me being here, but shuichi is too nice to say that. I probably annoy him from how clingy I am.

I wouldn't be surprised if when he was at school talked shit about me and makes fun of me since I was showing how I weak I was.

I frowned at my thoughts and looked back over to shuichi. He was snoring lightly in his sleep.
I looked away from him and over at the window where a small Ray of light was coming through. A white light, most likely meaning there was snow.

".. morning kokichi.. " I heard shuichi groan, tugging on my arm bringing me closer to him and into a hug.

W-well this is new!

I blushed heavily, since we were now spooning.
"g-good morning" I stutter, trying to hide how much I was blushing.
"want to hear some good news?" shuichi than asked, now petting my head.

Is he drunk or something, he never usually dose this.

I know that he was at a Christmas party late last night, and he did come back drunk. Quite a lot to, he was lucky I knew how to help him.
So he might still be a bit drunk right now.

"s-sure?" I raised an eyebrow turning my head to see him. He nuzzled into my back and whispered in my ear "merry Christmas"
"you to" I smiled, turning my body to face shuichi. Who staring at me like a fool.