~a Hand Shake~

Kokichis pov

Since the day someone came to visit me in the hospital, my life has had little change. Accept for that person and the information they gave me.

I waited for about seven minutes before the door opened again. There I was a tall person with puffy hair that reminded me of a cloud, or maybe candyfloss. He wore a long green coat. But when I say tall, he was very tall. Unless I'm just shorter then I can remember. "hello there" they said, with a small wave. He didn't walk into my room,  he just stood in the door way like I had some deadly disease. Which I probably do,   knowing luck on this earth.

"hi?" I said, not trying to hide my confusion. "who are you exactly?" I asked.
"oh right, I'm nagito Komaeda, I was in danganronpa before you" he went on to explain. I sat  back on my bed and listened. "when I was in the game, I was the ultimate lucky student, I know, such a lame talent for a lame person." he laughed. Though it didn't make me want to laugh, there's wasn't even a joke to laugh at. "anyway, when I was in the game, I was like you! All I wanted to do was help but they saw me as a threat!" the man pouted on his last few words. But everything he said I was able to keep up with. But how did he know I wanted to help my friends In the game?

Shuichi probably found the letters. Doubt he found the completely secret one I won't even bring to thought.

"so? Why are you here?" I sighed and began to tug at my nails.
"oh..right. When I woke up from the VR, no one came for me."
Oh.

"i was completely alone, no friends. And you will be staring school once your out of here." nagito pointed to around the room. Motioning what I will be out off. I nodded my head, a signal for him to continue.
"I don't want the same to happen to you... No one still talks to me from my game."
"so you want to form an alliance?" I joked.
"if that's what you want to call it" he nodded.
"hmmm" I tapped my chin in thought. "you have a deal!" I finally said after a few seconds. Nagito game me a joyful smile and we shook hand to seel our agreement.

Five months since the game.
Four months since nagito came into my life
Seven months ago since eveyone eles left me.
It makes me wonder, if they forgot about me. I hope they did. It would be doing us all a favor.

Eveyone else only spent a month, maybe two (depending when they woke up) in the hospital. Yet I was spending an eternity hereeee. It wasn't the worst when nagito was here. But he wasn't, he was at a prison commonly known as a school.

"hello Mr ouma" my least favourite nurse said as she walked into my room. With out knocking may I add. I groaned and looked over at her. "I have some good news for you" she announced.
"you've been fired?" I giggled, she looked at me annoyed but I rolled my eyes "jezz take a joke old woman"
"the news was that, you will actually be discharged from here next week" the nurse said.
"oh ya-" I let her words sink it. A bus of sudden energy ran through me and I kicked my feet around and laughed. "yayayayayay!!!" I cheared.
"you shall be moving into your perents house, and go to school with the rest if the danganronpa class" she continued. My energy then suddenly dropped.

I don't wanna see anyone or go home even thought I knew it wouldn't do anything.the nightmares of home cloud my brain, all the trauma that was there. The fact that I'm not sure if it's really like that or not, scares me. And I don't want to go to a school full of people who hate me.
Even if they have the right to.

I'll be going home though.
I just hope it's now a living nightmare there.