~visitors welcoming~

Shuichis pov

I woke up to a loud, repeating bang. I jumped up out of bed and looked around.

The noise is coming from downstairs.

I slowly walked down stairs. The first thing that came to my mind was that someone was trying to break into my house.

Once I was down stairs, I looked around the living room. However, I found the source of the noise come from the front door. I could see a small figur through the door window. I walked over to the door, and the banging slowed down. It also became weaker. I would assume that the person on the other side of the door saw me, but these were one way windows.

I swung my front door open and a small yelp followed before watching the figure fall painfully on the floor. "ow ow ow" they said, sounding like they were about to cry from the pain. I couldn't see them since they had a hood on, so for all I know they were a pathetic house theith.

Even so, I cearfully helped them up off the floor. A weak cry come from them at the same time. They turned around, so they could see me. Before I saw them, they clung onto me tightly and wrapped their legs around my waist.

By the time we was like this, I finally saw his face. He seemed happy, through the pain from falling...  And maybe some pain from something else.
But it was none other then

Kokichi ouma.

I was so surprised that I wasn't sure in how to react, so I just stared at him. He looked different from the game. He's hair was messier and there was huge bangs underneath his eyes. Not to mention it looked like he hadn't had a proper meal in a while. Kokichi also looked a lot weaker, which make me wonder how he was able to bang the door so loud. Or found my house at all.

"i-I woke up like you told m-me to" he smiled at me. He voice was weak and and was a clear stutter in his voice. His voice sounded dry, like he needed something to drink.

What dose he mean?

"Kokichi? What do you mean?" I asked, cearfully.
"y-you told m-me t-o wake up" he repeated, he sounded more worried this time.

As much as I wanted him to explain what he ment, he looked like he was going to pass out and second. So I closed the front door and cearfully placed him down on my sofa. Kokichi seemed confused by the action. "it looked like you were about to pass out" I explained, rubbing the back of my neck. "do you want something to eat and drink?" I asked, already making my way to the kitchen. A small hum came from the boy as he became more comfortable on the sofa.

Even though it was half twelve in the morning and I was extremely tired, I decided to help kokichi first. After all, he looks really unheathy and he  somehow my house.
So he might of came to me to help him.

I can take him back home tomorrow.

I walked into the kitchen and tried to look for something easy to cook for kokichi. I ened up making him beans on toast with scrambled eggs. If he liked it was the last thing in my since I was still confused on how he found my house.

Maybe miu told him.

I walked back to kokichi once the food was done, only to find him already fast a sleep on The couch. A small smile went across my face,

He looked so peaceful..

Though from past experience, he was far from peaceful.

I wonder if kokichi wants to make things right.
I hope so, that way we can all be friends again.

I placed the plate if food on a near by coffee table and began walking up stairs, to find kokichi a blanket of some sorts to keep him warm. since it was pretty cold down there.

I didn't want to risk bringing him up stairs and having him bering woken up from being moved around.

As I was doing this, I remembered about the present I had go kokichi earlier. It wasn't a Christmas gift from me, it was a small welcome back gift. Once I had found him a blanket, I went to where all the presents were and I fished out the I had got him.

I smiled and walked back down stairs. The purple hair boy was still fast asleep. I lightly put the light blue blanket over the top of him. Then placing the small gift by the plate if food. All before I retreated back to my own room.

Mabey this is all a crule dream...