~sister~

Kokichis pov

"mr ouma?" the nurse said as she opened the door, I turned and saw her... Oh yeah... Day I go home today... If I even have a home. Which from my memories I don't. Well, I do but I don't. Well didn't.
"what do you want?" I quietly asked, not wanting to be bothered. "theres been a small change of plan, you see your perents can't exactly be with you." she explained.

"so I can stay here?" I asked, not  happy over wanting to go home. I would rather stay here with my least favourite nurse.
"no no, you will be saying with your sister" the nurse explained.
"I... Have a sister?"  I sighed, completely confused. I had zero memory of having a sister.
"yes, shes here right now, she will be taking care of you."
"... She's older then me?" I wanted to check.
"yes, I'll show her up now" and with those few words, the nurse left.

Which leaves us to now, Same day.
I was sitting on a sofa with my sister on the other sofa, watching me.
In none of my memories do I remember her. "have we met before?" I sighed and rested my head on the arm chair. The girl let out a small laugh and smile "it would be a bit strange not to of met your sister" she rolled her eyes.

My sister head red hair, that just passed her shoulders, I would say she's tall, but I don't know how old she is exactly. She had perfect white teeth and her nails wore a light red nail polish. She had a similar appearance to himiko in fact.

"i didn't expect you to remember me at all honesty." she sighed. I stared at her confused, also felt bad for not remembering her though.
"your name?" I asked her.
"oh right, I'm cheisa ouma" she smiled. Cheisa then stood up and whipper herself down. "would you like something to eat?"
"yeah...sure" i shrugged.
"I only have some noodles since I need to go food shopping, that good enough?" she asked, still able to smile. I nodded my head,and she walked off.

I began to let out small hums to distract me from my own thoughts.

I wonder how everyone is...

I waited for a while before cheisa walked back into the room with a bowl of noodles. "here you go bud" she smiled and handed me the bowl over. "thanks... I gusse" I thanks her and I began eating straight away.
"if you want any more noodles just ask kay?"
"y-yeah..." i sighed, a mouth full of food.
"aww chin up buddy!" I looked up at her, as she sat back down. "your home now, your safe"
I widened my eyes. I knew I was home, I think but was I really safe? "am I thought?" I asked, with another sigh.
"with me here? Of course! I won't let anyone else hurt you. And that's a promise" she leaned over to me and held out her pinky. I looked at her finger and back up at her.
I gave a weak smile and hesitantly intertwined her finger with me.
"I'm...... Safe." I said and looked up at her, as I took my hand back, soom followed by me eating my noodles again.
"promise."
"okay.." I said with my mouth full of noodles. She let out a laugh and leaned back.
"once you have finished your food I'll show you to your room" my sister said, I nodded and soon finished if my noodles.