~3 Words~

Kokichis pov

The room was filled with nothing but mine and shuichis breath. Shuichi was hugging me tightly in his arms, but not too tight I couldn't breath. My hands were grabbing at his t-shirt, I was so scared to let go.

What would happen if my sister and  mom broke out of jail?

I was so stupid to leave this house.

I looked up at shuichi, he was looking slightly down at me. I nuzzled my head into his chest, like a cat. A small laugh left his mouth and he began petting my hair once again. I swear if I was a cat I'd be purring all day to shumais touch.

I love cats.

Wonder if I'd be a cat in my next life.

"hey shuichi?" I said, looking back up at him. He hasn't taken my eyes off me. "yeah?" he replied, as he moved a piece of hair out my face and continued to pet me. "what animal do you want to be in your next life?" I asked, my hands lightly let go of the others top.

Shuichi didn't even need to  think  about it for a few seconds "easy, I don't care what I am in my next life" he smiled "as long as I'm with you"

Huh-

I blushed heavily and stared at him surprised. "really?" I said under my breath, but he heard be say it and he nodded his head.

I sat up and he soon followed me. "don't I annoy you though?" I asked, still very superied. Shuichi have me a light smile and pulled me into a hug. "I'll be honest with you," he started. "when I first met you, ye, I thought you was a bit annoying."

I think it was more then a bit.

"but now, I don't find you annoying" shuichi hook his finder underneath my chin and made me look right at him."i just see you as the boy who stole my heart." he  lightly laughed, placing his head on my shoulder, letting go of my chin.

"I-I I said that." I whispered stunned.
"yes... I remember." shuichi took his head off my shoulder and just looked at me. "You also said that I wouldn't ever forget you, and thats true, I could never forget you."

I Remember that to....

I should tell him.

"shuichi!" I yelled, making him jump. I closed my eyes tight, through the fear of this going dreadfully wrong.

"I-I..."

"I love you shuichi saihara and im so sorry..."