When they're sick (Heroes)

Requested by: Chruper

Toshinori Yagi/All Might:

He will lay in bed, coughing as you drop a heavy blanket on him before he mumbled he's fine so he should go to the school and check on the students, only to sigh when you told him to rest and the students can take care of themselves. When you left, he quickly pulled out his phone and texted Aizawa, asking how the students are doing. When there is a very dangerous hero, he will refuse to stay and rest and turn into his All Might form before opening the window and jumping away. He always tries to return before you can find out he left so he won't have to listen to you lecturing him about how he's sick and has to stay and rest and let the other heroes take care of the enemy.

Shota Aizwawa/Eraser Head:

He loves when he gets sick because then he has a good excuse to stay home. He will only to go the class if an important thing is happening. While at home, he will just sleep the whole time. When you wake him up so he can take his medicine and eat, he will sigh but take it before going back to sleep.

Hizashi Yamda/Present Mic:

You hate when he sneezes... You thought your ears were gonna bleed when he suddenly loudly sneezed out of nowhere. You think the whole damn neighborhood heard him sneeze. When you rubbed your ears and glared at him, he sniffed and awkwardly chuckled, apologizing for that.

Nemuri Kayama/Midnight:

She will rest, saying this is so exhausting and she wishes to go back to her job. She will be on her phone almost the whole time, mostly annoying Aizawa for the fun of it and laughing when he blocked her.

Keigo Takami/Hawks:

He sneezed and some of his feathers fell off, which made him chuckle before he picked them up, saying he can't fight if he can't even keep his feathers together. When you told him to rest then, he groaned and said resting is so boring before he said he should eat some chicken because then he will get happy and get better quickly. Before you could say you don't think it works like that, he already took your hand and hurried to his favorite restaurant.