When you both have a self-care day (Heroes)

Toshinori Yagi/All Might:

Once you were both in middle of a self-care day, his face full with facial cream, when suddenly a villain came so he rushed away to go fight. Luckily you caught his hand on time, telling him his face is still covered so he awkwardly chuckled, wiping it away, saying that would have been awkward and embarrassing. Once it was all off, he looked at you for assurance so you gave him a nod to assure him it's all off then he gave you a quick kiss before rushing away to go deal with the villain.

Shota Aizwawa/Eraser Head:

After weeks of dealing with his students, he can use a self-care day. He will just lay on his bed, letting you apply whatever mask or cream you wish to apply. He laid so still with no sound that you wondered if he's even still alive so you poked his cheek, asking him if he's okay, to which he hummed before mumbling he's just relaxing.

Hizashi Yamda/Present Mic:

He will be silent most of the day to give his voice a break. When he sees your happy expression, he will give you unimpressed eyes, to which you say you can't help it since living with a boyfriend who loves to scream so much can be so tiring and exhausting sometimes. Both will just chill on the sofa, doing whatever you both feel like doing. If you wish to do something special for the self-care day, he will also do it just to have something to do and not be bored. Plus, if it means spending time with his lover, he will gladly do it.

Nemuri Kayama/Midnight:

She will go to the spa and just relax there. If you wish to come along or never been before, she will drag you along, assuring you that it might be a bit weird and awkward at first but that will go away and you will like it. When she returns, she will happily flop down on the sofa and stretch, kicking her shoes off, saying now that all that is done, now she's just gonna spend the rest of the day on the sofa and take a well-deserved break from everything.

Keigo Takami/Hawks:

He will pick out a cute face mask for you, chuckling as he puts it on you. He will spent the day on the ground, not flying so he can give his wings a break. He put his face mask on then took a silly selfie with you and put it as his background before suggesting to order some chicken-based food and watch a movie, claiming that to be the perfect self-care day.