When you slap the back of their head (Heroes)

This chapter is just for my own amusement, don't take it seriously.

Toshinori Yagi/All Might:

He was refusing to give up the fight even though he looked ready to collapse so you slapped the back of his head, snapping him out the battle and cause him to stare at you in confusion. When you told him to stop it and let other heroes take care of it because he looks ready to collapse and you are getting scared for his health, he changed out his All Might form, coughing out some blood into his hand before apologizing, wrapping his arms around you, assuring you you have nothing to be afraid of.

Shota Aizwawa/Eraser Head:

You just wanted to see what he would do so you gave the back of his head a slap, only to curse when his hair flew up and his bloodshot eyes snapped towards yours. You tried to run but his scarf wrapped around you. He angrily asked why the fuck you just did that while tightening the scarf, asking you what you will do now to ask for forgiveness.

Hizashi Yamda/Present Mic:

He said something inappropriate during a broadcast so you slapped the back of his head to tell him that's wrong to say. At first he was confused but then laughed and apologized, adding that his cute lover just gave him a slap. When you did it again to tell him not to bring you into this, he mumbled he thinks he will have a dent on the back of his head if he doesn't stop talking.

Nemuri Kayama/Midnight:

She was doing her makeup and said something sexual that you didn't like so you gave the back of her head a soft slap, forgetting she was doing her eyeliner, telling her not to make such a joke. When she gasped, you looked only to freeze when you saw her eyeliner was a huge mess now. When you apologized, she forced a smile, saying it's okay before snatching some makeup wipes and furiously wiping the eyeliner away.

Keigo Takami/Hawks:

You injured yourself so he was flying you to the hospital, when a hero you were a fan came into view so you told him you find them hot before jokingly adding maybe even hotter than him. Hawks stared before he opened his arms causing you to fall. When he heard you scream sorry, he was quick to dive down and catch you, asking with an innocent smile if he or they are hotter. When you said him, he happily gave your cheek a kiss, saying he knew it. When you mumbled he almost let you die, he laughed and assured you he would never let that happen and he knew he would catch you on time..