How you met one of their classmates (Students)

Since some readers will have MCs who don't attend the same school/class, this is basically how another classmate found out the MC and their lover are together.

Izuku Midoriya:

He didn't expect you to appear when you entered the class and approached him, holding his notebook to him, telling him he forgot it and you know how special he finds it so you thought he would need it. His face went bright red as he could feel the whole class staring, stuttering out a thank you as he took the notebook, shyly whispering you didn't have to. When you left, half the class was surrounding him, asking him thousand of questions about you and how you both met and so on.

Katsuki Bakugo:

You were waiting for Bakugo at the school gate when this tiny dude with purple balls as hair began badly flirting with you. Before you could tell the dude to get lost because he's making you uncomfortable, a foot kicked slammed against the kid's face causing him to fall. Bakugo angrily yelled why the fuck he's flirting with his lover before he took your arm and dragged you away. The next day, the whole class knew because of Mineta, who was jealous of Bakugo for having gotten a lover while he hasn't, that Bakugo has a lover and who they are.

Shoto Todoroki:

He forgot his backpack at home. He was unsure what to do, whether he should borrow something from a classmate or go home to get it, only to stare as you walk over, giving him a wave while holding his backpack up to tell him you are here to give it to him. As you gave it to him, he thanked you before saying you shouldn't have done this because now you have to hurry or else you will be late. When you left, Momo and Urakaka approached him, asking who that was. Shoto calmly told them that he's dating you and you came to deliver his backpack. When the two gave him a shocked expression, whispering they never expected him to get someone, he just blinked, unsure what to think of that before he walked to class.

Ochaco Uraraka:

She was excitedly talking to you, only to let out a shocked yelp when someone ribbited out her name. She twirled around to see Tsuyu causing her face to turn red, stuttering out Tsuyu's name, who told her to call her Tsu. She nervously asked Tsuyu why she's here, not having expected this and not having gotten time to prepare to introduce you to her friends. When Tsuyu looked at you, Ochaco blushed as she held her hand to you, saying who you are, stuttering out you are her lover before she told you that this is Tsuyu, one of her friends from school. After Ochacho calmed down, you all had a nice conversation before Tsuyu left. Ochaco sighed, putting her hands on her cheek to feel how hot they are because her face feels very heated, mumbling she wasn't prepared for that.

Tenya Iida:

He was rambling to you about something when you pointed behind him, telling him you think two people are spying on you both. Tenya was quick to freeze before slowly looking over his shoulder, expecting to see an enemy, only to stare at Deku and Ochaco, who were peeking around the corner of a street. He stared before he sighed, assuring you it's okay and they are his friends. He knew they would keep spying so he turned, telling them he knows they are there. Deku and Ochaco awkwardly looked at each other before coming out of hiding, Ochaco being first to apologize, assuring Tenya they didn't mean to but it was such a weird sight and they wanted to be sure you two were together so they don't make fools of themselves when they bring it up next time. Tenya forgave them, but not after giving them a scolding. Once he was done, Ochaco excitedly greeted you, introducing herself and Deku, who nervously and shyly waved, saying she hopes you can all be great friends.

Eijiro Kirishima:

He was following Bakugo, trying to convince him to come over to his place to play video games, when he suddenly spotted you so he froze before he shook Bakugo, who angrily asked him what the hell he's doing. Eijiro pointed at you, saying that's his lover. Bakugo glanced at you before giving Eijiro a "why should I care?" look so Eijiro slouched on him, mumbling he's so happy he got you as his lover, only to yell in shock when Bakugo shrugged him off and stormed away. Eijirio just laughed it off before he jogged to you, happily shouting your name to get your attention.