When you get badly injured during a battle (Villains)

Tomura Shigaraki:

He was watching all the villains he managed to gather fighting, amused by how the heroes are failing. As he watched, he realized he can't spot you so he began scratching his neck, asking Kurogiri where you are. When Kurogiri pointed, he looked to see you on the floor, some hero over you. Kurogiri never seen Shigaraki move so quickly. As you watched this wannabe hero try to attack you, suddenly a hand went over their face before they crumbled. Shigaraki glared down at you, eyeing the wound you received before he told you that you almost got killed by some unknown hero, not even a hero from the number ten ranking. When you told him you were caught off guard, he mumbled something before he pulled you up, mumbling it doesn't matter now anymore. He helped you into Kurogiri's warp so you can go to the bar and be safe and get yourself patched up.

Kurogiri:

He was quick to appear behind you, furious with himself for being so late and not able to protect you before you got the wound. He helped you into the warp. You two were back at the bar, where he hurriedly left and returned with a first aid kit, saying how they should get a doctor/healer on the team because this is annoying. He patched up the wound as best as he could before he worriedly asked if you are doing better now. When you nod, he nod back before pouring you a glass of water, telling you to drink and rest.

Dabi:

When an explosion went off, he looked to see that Bakugo kid making him huff, rather amused by how powerful the kid is, only to freeze when he saw you on the floor, clenching your ear, covered in cuts and blood. He was quick to run over and drop on his knees, removing your hand to see blood pouring down your ear. He stared in your dazed eyes, calling your name but you could barely hear him through the ringing in your ears making him angrily stand up and yell he's gonna kill that kid. When he felt your hand clench his pants with tears swelling in your eyes, he was quick to crouch again and hold your face, making sure you are fine before he shouted for Kurogiri to warp you two to a safe location.

Himiko Toga:

The battle was done so she was walking around, searching for you, only to get confused when she saw you sitting against a tree, cursing in pain as you lifted your shirt to show a bullet wound. She walked over before crouching down, asking who did this. When you said the name, she giggled, saying she was lucky then before she poked the wound and watched as you shouted her name in pain. She jumped up before holding her hands out. When you took them, she pulled you up before walking, swinging your interwinded hands, assuring you that you will be patched up good and then you can both go get revenge.