When you put a blanket on them and cuddle them (Heroes)

Toshinori Yagi/All Might:

When you saw him on the sofa, you ran away, leaving him confused, only to chuckle when you returned with a blanket and said you wanna cuddle. Finding a comfortable position to cuddle on the sofa was a bit awkward at first, but eventually both found a comfortable position and just relaxed. He usually falls asleep when you both cuddle since he can finally relax in his lover's arms, knowing everything is okay and safe.

Shota Aizwawa/Eraser Head:

He will just raise his eyebrow but then just leaned against you and went to sleep. When he woke up and you asked him to get off, he groaned and stretched before closing his eyes, mumbling he's too comfortable so no and went back to sleep.

Hizashi Yamda/Present Mic:

He will be confused at first but then chuckle when he understood you wanna cuddle; He gladly wrapped his arms around you and cuddled you.

Nemuri Kayama/Midnight:

She will gladly cuddle against you, adjusting the blanket a bit so it lays comfortably on both of you. It usually turns to a make out session.

Keigo Takami/Hawks:

He likes to wrap his wing around you and let you use it as a blanket. When you worriedly tell him he doesn't have anything to keep him warm, he will assure you with a smile that his jacket is warm enough.