When you buy a doll that looks like them (Students)

Sorry but requests are closed because I don't enjoy doing requests for this book.

Also, sorry if updates are slow or the writing is bad, I don't really feel in the mood to write and I'm just having some private issues in my personal life.

Requested by: CharmerMaster

Izuku Midoriya:

Tears immediately came in his eyes, truly touched by the doll, crying out he never thought there would be a day where a doll of him would be made. So you had to buy another one because he really wanted one as well. Well, he bought all of the dolls that look like his classmates and put them on a shelf above his bed.

Katsuki Bakugo:

He let out a "huuh?!" and snatched it, asking what the hell this is before asking you why the hell it looks so angry. When you sarcastically said you have no clue why anyone could possibly think of him as an aggressive person, he yelled not to mock him before he glared at the doll then tossed it to you, telling you to do whatever with it.

Shoto Todoroki:

He stared at it before he mumbled it's ugly. When you asked why, he frowned and tapped the scar on the doll. When you gave him a smile and said you think the scar makes him look very cool, he stared at you as he felt his cheeks heat up before he cleared his throat and tried to change the topic by asking if the others also have dolls that look like them.

Ochaco Uraraka:

She gasped and took it, saying it looks so cute. She excitedly said she needs one that looks like you then if you have one that looks like her. So she got a doll that looks like you, which she has neatly put on her desk so whenever she looks at it when she feels like giving up, she can get encouraged and motivated to keep going.

Tenya Iida:

He got embarrassed, asking who would make such dolls. When you told him he has to get used to it since eventually he will become a pro-hero and then thousand of merchandise will exist of him. He gasped, never having thought of that small detail, always having thought of all the fighting and rescuing and never the merchandise that would exist of him before he said you are right and he should get used to it.

Eijiro Kirishima:

He let out a laugh of disbelief, not believing there are dolls made that look like him. So you took him to the store you bought it, which had a bunch of merchandise of all the students in 1A. He bought a few things there, some to give to his friends while texting them to let them know about this store.

Tsuyu Asui:

She chuckled, taking it, saying it's rather cute before she asked you if you also have a doll that looks like you. When you shook your head, she handed back the doll to you before saying she will see you later. When she saw you later, she had a doll that looks like you in her hand, saying she will have this one then and you have the one that looks like her.

Momo Yaoyorozu:

Her face slowly turned red as she asked why you have that. When you said it's cute and it looks like her so you thought you should buy it, she nervously chuckled, unsure what to do or think before she took it, examining it then told you with a chuckle that you didn't have to waste your money on some doll since she could have just made it herself.

Denki Kaminari:

He teared up a little because he felt so touched. When you told him he can hold it, he held it with a lot of care, whispering that this is so amazing. The next day he came and had a doll that looks like you, happily saying now you both have dolls that look like each other.

Kyoka Jiro:

A blush came on her face as she asked why you have that thing. When you said it looked so cute, she felt her face heat up more before she told you not to buy such embarrassing things. Then she cringed as she wondered how many perverts might have bought a doll that looks like her.

Fumikage Tokoyami:

He stared as you held two dolls, one that looked like him and another that looked like Dark Shadow. When you asked him what he thinks of them, he just asked why you have those. He found it very weird you had dolls that look like him and Dark Shadow but didn't tell you to throw them away since they are your dolls so you can do whatever you want with them.

Mina Ashido:

She immediately got excited, saying that's so cool before she took the doll and made it do some cool tricks. She held it up, eyeing all the details on it before chuckling and saying it's so cute.

Yuga Aoyama:

When he saw the cape didn't have glitter, he gasped and asked where his glitter is before demanding to know who made this so he can call that company and tell them there is glitter on his cape. When you told him they probably forgot, he pout and said the glitter is one of the best parts though.

Eri:

She felt a bit jealous of everyone having a doll made of them so you made one that looks like her. Even though it wasn't the best doll ever made, to her it was the best doll ever made. She even asked you to make one that looks like you, so you did. She likes to play with the two dolls and carry them almost everywhere and go to sleep, holding them.