When they hold their hand out for an item but you give your hand (Heroes)

Since many of you seemed to like the previous chapter, I decided to do it for the heroes as well.

Toshinori Yagi/All Might:

His reaction changes depending on the form. If he's in his All Might form, he will laugh it off and take it for himself, holding your hand in a gentle grip. If he's in his normal form, he will get nervous and embarrassed, awkwardly saying he meant the thing behind you. When you looked embarrassed, he was quick to assure you it's fine since he likes holding your hand and he can get it himself.

Shota Aizwawa/Eraser Head:

He will look at your hand with a "what the hell" expression before asking you what you are doing. When you said you thought he wanted your hand, he stared at you before mumbling he will just get it himself.

Hizashi Yamda/Present Mic:

He will laugh it off, saying he probably should have said what he wanted before he nod to the item, saying he wanted that. When you apologized and handed it to him, he chuckled and said it's fine and no need to apologize.

Nemuri Kayama/Midnight:

She will be a bit confused before realizing the misunderstanding that happened here and chuckle about it, saying she loves holding your hand but she was asking for to the item aside you.

Keigo Takami/Hawks:

He will just laugh it off and take it for himself, not bringing it up to avoid embarrassing you and making it awkward. When you asked why he wanted your hand, he couldn't help but laugh again before giving your hand a kiss, saying he just likes holding your hand.