Ky'lee POV

Ky'lee Pov
Today I am going to my best friends wedding. I so wish I was i her place. I know I will never find a man. Most men don't like girls like me. So it is hard for me. But anyway let me get ready since I am one of the bridesmaid. So after I take I shower and put on some clothes. I head down to the place where the wedding is going to be held. I head to where my bestie is at and she is crying. "Quentorea why are u crying". I say." What if Jay doesn't want to marry me anymore, what if he doesn't like the dress, what if he stands me up." Quentorea says. " Quentorea you and I both know Jay loves you and he wouldn't stand up and girl you and I both know u look beautiful in this dress. So stop crying because you know u look real ugly when u cry. " I say " You tried it but it ok I got just wait on it *migos voice*" she says which makes both of us laugh. While the makeup artist is trying to fix her makeup again. I got and get dress.
************************************* So it is time for the wedding to start and I still don't know who I am walking down the aisle with. So I go look for Jay and I find him talking the this fine man even though I really couldn't see his face though. "Jay who am I walking down the aisle with" I ask. " That would be me the mystery" man says. I need to figure out his name. " yea this is Odell he will be walking you down the aisle" Jay says. Then Jay walks away leaving me and Odell alone. I am not going to lie I am a little scared because he is extremely muscular. We both were looking at each other for a long time till he said " what is your name" " My name is Ky'lee Smith". " Ky'lee Smith" he says testing my name I am not going to lie I sounded real good how my name rolled off his tongue. Now we bout to walk done the aisle. We are second to last. As we are walking gown the aisle I realized Odell is starting it me hard. Like can I have my face back. But anyway after the wedding was over and I was talking to Quentorea .

Then she says " Girl Odell is over there checking you" " Foreal" I say then I turn round and look and see he really is Checking me out. Then we made eye contact with other. I had to turn round really fast so he would know that I was checking him out. Then I hear Quentorea say " He is coming over here now " I literally froze when she said that. I hear him say "Can I have this dance" I turn round and look at him and say sure I grab his hand and we walk to he dance floor. You know the lord is good he had on a slow song thank good cuz if a regular would have been own we would have had a problem. Cuz I don't dance.

So has we are dancing I hear him say "Ik u saw me checking you out over and I saw you look at me so don't lie".Well I actually did see you looking at me I say. You know you look really good in this dress right. Is he trying to flirt with me . I say Thank You. as the song starts to end I try to walk but he grabs my arm " where you going" he says. I am going to get a drink would like to join me sure I say. He lets go of my arm of I start walking to the bar . I can feel him watching me so I had a little step in my walk. Once we get to the bar he says " I want to take you out tomorrow." Sure but it will have to be after church I got to my praise on with lord "I say. I start doing my little church dance. He just laughs.

So now the wedding is about over. So I am about to leave. As I am walking to my car I here somebody say my name I turn around and it is Odell. I realized u never gave me your number" he says. Then it dawns on me I never did give him my number. So I give him number and he says" can I get a goodbye hug before you go." So I give him a hug and it he he whispers in my ear " See tomorrow Bae" he kisses my ear and walks off. I just stand there like did he just call me bae and did he just kiss behind my ear. I need to give my earing and eyes checked.

So I arrive home. After I get undressed take a shower and I finally get in the bed I get a text.

FutureBabyDaddy😘: Goodnight beautiful.

I just realised he saved his name as future baby daddy. He think he real slick. I got him tomorrow.

*************************************

Word Count: 876