Doctor visit

Ky'lee POV
After what happens a few days ago Odell had to force me to make an appointment. So now I sitting in the bed trying to stall time by pretending I am sleep.

Odell walks in because I can hear his heavy feet on the floor. " Ky'lee baby get up" he says. He must don't know I am not finna get out this bed.

"Ky' lee Fr get up know" he says sounding irrated. Then I feel the cover being snatched off. It be cold in his house too.

Then he walks away then I fill cold water on me. "ODELL WHAT THE FUCK" I say sitting up in the bed.

"You wouldn't get up so you left me no choice" he says.

"Ooh I swear I hate you sometimes" I say getting up out the bed going into the bathroom.

After I take a shower and get ready for my appointment when I walk out the bathroom I realize the sheets are changed.

I walk down the stairs to see Odell sitting on the couch waiting on me. When he sees me walks he says" You ready".

I don't say anything he got another thing coming if he think I am going to talk to him. Nawl playa it don't work like that.

So I just walk out the door and get in the car. He finally comes out the house.
Once we leave the house he say" So you giving me the silent treatment."

I didn't even say anything I just looked out the window. I am just ready to go to the doctor see what is. Wrong with me then I can leave.

I really want check out that building again. I really like that building and I think it would be great for my store location.

After I come I see the nurse trying to flirt with Odell. I don't even feel like saying anything so I am just going to sit here and watch and see what happen.

"So is this your sister you are here. That is so nice of you to be here with her." the nurse says all in his face

" My sister this my girlfriend"

"What would you want with that fat bitch when you could have all of this" she says while eyeing me.

I was bout to say something till Odell said " First don't call my wife a bitch. Second why would I want you. You ain't got no ass or titties. And for the fat part it is curvy get yo facts straight. Yo ugly just made cuz pulled a fine man and the men you be pullin ugly men. So get the fuck out of my face with that shit"

That's my baby. Sticking up for his woman. Even though we. Aren't on speaking terms I still appreciate him for doing that.

I find another nurse who is old to give my pee sample too. The doctor comes in.

"Hello I am Dr. Barnes and you must be Ms Smith ." she says while shaking my hand. She does the same with Odell.

"So we took your pee sample and it confirms you are pregnant. You seem to be about six weeks."

Wow I can't be believe I am pregnant I never thought this would happen so soon I am going to be a mother to somebody. This is real.

"Let's take a ultrasound"

After we get everything set the doctor says"That is your baby."

"Wow that's our child that we created" he says while kissing me, "we're going to be parents"

I couldn't do anything at that moment but cry. That moment just made my day.

" Well for baby is about the size of a peanut but over time it will get bigger and start developing human like characteristics. Your due date would be February".

My baby going to be born in my favorite month. How cute.

"Any questions"

" Can she still have sex" Odell asks.

He would asks that I swear he is too much for me.

" You can but you would have to be very easy since she is in her first trimester this is when most when woman have miscarriages."

" So are there any more"

"No mam that would be all"

"Well let me go get your vitamins and your papers. You can schedule your next appointment at the front desk."

After she brings back the vitamins and I schedule my next appointment we leave and head home.

I still haven't said a word to Odell and I think it is pissing home off. But that is what he get for pouring water on me this morning.

Once we arrive home I go in the house and get the keys to my car and I leave.

I arrive at the building to still see the for sell sign in the window.

I walk in to see owner Mr.Jones.

"Aaa Ms. Smith what brings you by"

" I want to buy this place"

" So you want to buy this place. Alright then step into my office"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Alright bye Mr. Jones you take care" I say walking out the door.

I got the building till I tell Odell he is going to be so happy for me.

When I walk to my car I see the person I have been dreading talking to all day.

"Odell baby what you doing here."

*************************************
Sorry I haven't update in a while but school has been a lot but I am done for this year. So since it is the summer I will be updating a lot more.

Do you think Ky'lee was being petty for not talking to Odell for the whole day.

What yall think Odell going to say since Ky'lee left without telling him, she was giving him the silent treatment, and she just came out a building and in there along time with a man he didn't know.

What do you think about Ky'lee being pregnant.

Do you think she is ready for this or is this to early in the relationship.

Well the only way you will find out is if you vote and comment.

Mr. Jones and Dr. Barnes in the multimedia

Word Count: 1032