Olivia's 1st Birthday

Odell POV
Today my baby birthday. She turning the big 1.

Ky'lee and I went to go wake Liv but when we get in the room she was already up.

I pick her up out her crib. She starts to talk baby talk.

Ky'lee and I start to sing here happy birthday. She tries to sing along even though she can't pronounce the words.

After we get down sing her happy birthday ky'lee takes her to go get changed. While I go get her first gift of the day.

Which is actually two.

First I got her a Mercedes Benz G55 SUV. Then I got her a Audi Turbo which Doc McStuffins theme.

Now I hope yall do no these are the lil children cars that ride around in the yard in.

I told Ky'lee to bring Olivia down stairs. Olivia had on her Dc McStuffins out fit.
Ky'lee had on the matching shirts that everybody is supposed to wear to the party.

Ky'lee gives me Olivia while she goes to go sit down.

I put Olivia inside the Audi and she puts here foot on the gas and she riding.

My baby going to be stunna on them lil children at school.

I let her play on that while I went to go see what Ky'lee was doing.

I go in the kitchen to find her eating chips. Now she know I don't what my baby boy to unhealthy.

" I thought I told you not to eat chips" I say.

She turns around.

"Oh baby I wasn't eating them I was just throwing them away"

"Oh we're you" I say as I walk towards her trapping her in between the sink and the cabinet.

"Yea" she says as I start to kiss on her neck.

"Well since you lied to me you on punishment" I say as I stop kissing her and walk to check on Liv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ky'lee POV
Right now people are starting to show up and then I see Jasmyne coming with this big ole gift bag. I see heather over playing with Olivia.

Jasmyne comes by me to put the gift bag down.

"Jas did you have to bring a gift bag that big"

" Yes I did my baby deserve the best. So I got her the best"

" Since she yo baby take her for a week"

" Nawl I don't love her like that" she says as she walks in the house.

I decide to go sit down since my feet are killing me and I am 6 1/2 months.

Before I can sit down I hear somebody say "Befrand"

I already knew who that was it was Quentorea.

She ran up to me and hugged me.

" Ky'lee I missed you"

" All you had to do was call me"

" I did and you never answered"

I didn't reply back.

" So where is the girl of the hour"

" She over" I say I look over to see her trying to beat Odell's lil brother Sonny up.

Which is actually her Uncle Sonny

" How she fighting on her special day"

" Ion know she didn't get that from me." I say.

" Oh I know you fight the day after yo birthday. I like that day you beat up Trinity because she called you fat you 8th birthday and you told her the next time you saw here you were going to be her up. And the next day you saw her and you beat her ass" Que says laughing.

I couldn't help but laugh because I did tell Trinity that and she didn't believe me. So I showed her the next day.

It was time to sing happy birthday to Olivia so we could cut the cake and open gifts and Odell was no where to be found.

So right now I am calling him.

The phone rings. He finally answers.

Ky'lee : where are you

Odell: I'm on my way

Ky'lee: where did you go

Odell: don't worry bout that long as I am on the way

He says then he hangs up.

Wait till this party over. Oh I'm Finna show him a side he ain't neva seen before.

"Well Odell should be here in a minute" I say to everyone.

Then Odell walks up

"Let's cut the cake" he says.

" We gave to sing happy birthday first" I say while rolling my eyes.

We all start to sing happy birthday.

Odell holds Olivia while I hold the cake and she plays in it.

I put the cake in face.

She starts to lick the icing off her face while Odell wipes her face with a napkin.

Then we start to open gifts.

Olivia got a lot of stuff from everybody.

Now we have to figure out a place to put it.

After everybody leaves I start to clean up everything.

After I get down with that I get ready for bed. Once I am in bed I fill the bed dip.

I guess Odell decides to come to bed.

He starts to kiss on my neck.

"Odell stop can't you see I am trying to sleep" I say while getting up out the bed.

"Well excuse me for trying to get some. I thought I was on punishment. So I will let you think on that" I say as I walk to the guest room.

Once I get in there I make sure to lock the door.

Because Odell would try to sneak in here.

Once I lock the door I am out cold.

*************************************

Ooh Olivia got better cars than we do and we all do and she ain't but 1

Odell put ky'lee on punishment because she was eating chips

Olivia was beating up her Uncle Sonny up.

Odell left again and he didn't tell anybody where he went.

He hung up on Ky'lee. How rude

Ky'lee left Odell in the bedroom

Who the birthday party looked. On the picture where it says "Doc McAriana" imagine that Doc McOlivia

Vote/ Comment

Word Count: 999