He meets the parents part 2

Odell Pov
So Mr. Smith took me back her to his man cave.
"Scotch?" He asks opening the bottle.
"Sure" I reply back while taking a seat in a chair.
"So how long have you and my daughter been dating?" He asks.
"Three months sir" i say.
" So what are your intention with my daughter?" He asks taking a sip of his scotch.
"We sir I plan to marry her one day. I plan on making her the mother of my children. Well with your respect sir" I say looking at him.
" That is the same thing I said to Elizabeth's dad when he asked me" he says chuckling.
"I guess great minds think a lot" I say.
" Now son you do know if you hurt my daughter I will hunt you down right" he says in a deadly voice while looking my right in the eyes.
"Yes sir" I say
" Well okay then we will get along just fine. So you play for the Giants?" He asks.
"Yes sir I do I'm a wide receiver" I reply back.
" Well I am not a Giants fan but I will check out. " He says.
" Alright sir"

Ky'lee Pov
"So how long have you and him been dating?" My mom asks while checking the food.
" We have been dating for about three months" I say while looking at my nails.
"So baby where do you meet him at?" She asks.
"I meet him at Quentorea 's wedding." I say.
"Baby will go tell them dinner is ready?" She asks.
" Sure". I get up and walk down the hall till I find my daddy's man cave. I here them in there laughing.
" Daddy momma said dinner is ready".

I hear them get up and walk out. My dad walks out first then Odell. I grab Odell to make him wait.

"So how did it go?" I ask.
" It went really well to pops is cool."
"Wow foreal that is a first" I say.
" Yea and you was worried for nothing so let's go so we can eat cuz I hungry." he says pulling me behind him.

When we get in the dinning room we see both my parents sitting down.
"There you guys are I was just about come and get yall" my mom says while my dad eyes us

So we both take a seat and start digging in. Then my mom ask " so Ky'lee when u going to give me some grand babies"

"Mom"

"What i mean you and Odell would make me some pretty grand babies so start working on it" she says. I just shake my head.

So as dinner goes on Odell and my dad were having there on conversation and my mom and I had one. All kept talking bout is when am I going to give her some grand babies.

"Anybody up for desert." my mom says while sitting the chocolate cake down.

Once the smell hit me I felt like I had to throw up. So I got up and ran to the bathroom.

After I cleaned myself and opened the door Odell was standing there.
"Baby you okay"
" I'm fine think the smell of that cake upset my stomach" I say rubbing my stomach.
"Baby did you ever go to the doctor when I told you too" he asks me.

"Ummm see what had happened" I say with my head done scratching the back of my neck.
"Ky'lee he say sternly, " why didn't you got the doctor.

"I don't know I guess I kinda forgot" I say looking down.
"Oh you don't know. We will talk about this when we get home. " He says walking off.

I follow behind to both my mother and father sitting in the kitchen. When I get in the kitchen my momma asks "Ky'lee you okay?"
"Mom I am fine I just think that the smell of that cake upset my stomach." I say grabbing my purse.
" Mom and dad I think we should head home because I am really tired" I say while yawning.

My mom and dad walk is both to the door my momma hugs me and tells me she will call me tomorrow. I hear my dad tell Odell he would like to go golfing with him.

Once we got in the car and pulled off I was out like a night light.

I wake up later realizing I was in the bed by myself. I check the clock and see it is 3:00 am. After I get out of my clothes from earlier and change into my bed clothes I go round the house looking for Odell.

I found my standing outside on the patio . I walk up to up to him and hug his back. "Baby what you doing I say into his back."

"Nuthin" he says dryly.

"Well are u going to cone inside?" I ask.

" Nawl I'm good"

"Odell what's wrong " I say standing in front of him.

" why didn't you go to the doctor. " He asks

" I don't like going to the doctors last time I went to the doctor with my aunt we found out she had breast cancer and she died a year later. I feel like if I go to the doctor they will tell me something bad and I am scared" I say while crying.

He turns round and hugs me.
" Baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean to upset."
" Baby you didn't upset me just help me vent how I felt about doctors that all." I say while looking in his eyes.

" So baby how about this you schedule appointment and I will go with you" he says while holding me.

" Alright I will" I say, and " are you still made at me?" I ask.

" Nawl lets go inside it's getting kinda of cold a little.

*************************************
Lil something probably update tomorrow

Ky'lee's parents in the multimedia

Angela Bassett - Elizabeth Smith

Ving Rhames - John Smith