Chapter 16- Barb Arrives And Fighting Between Sisters

While everyone was preparing Cooper lead his friends away and played some keys on a keyboard.

"I'm gonna make sure you get to safety." he said.

Bubbles picked the group up, except Trollex. Hickory in one bubble and Poppy, Rose and Branch in the other.

"Trollex, what are you doing?!" Rose asked him.

But instead of answering he sadly went to go stand with King Quincy and Queen Essence.

"Let me help you!" Poppy told Cooper but their bubbles then floated out of Vibe City.

(In Vibe City)

After Poppy and the group left everything, suddenly, went dark.

"What's goin' on?" Trollex asked.

"Are you kidding me!?" D asked angrily.

(Outside Vibe City)

It turned out Riif had pulled the plug ashe chuckled nervously.

(In Vibe City)

"Hard Rock cut the power!" Queen Essence exclaimed.

"They're fighting dirty!" D added.

(with Poppy's group)

Hickory's bubble floated away from the others.

"Hickory?" Poppy asked.

"Don't worry! I'll find you guys!" he called out to them.

"Uh, girls?" Branch asked as he pointed to a bunch of Rock Trolls headed to Vibe City.

"Rock on!" they heard Barb shout.

Their bubble then floated farther away from Vibe City but Poppy wouldn't give up.

"No!" she exclaimed as she tried to push the bubble towards Vibe City, "We have to get back down there! There's still hope we can fix it!"

"Poppy, put a screw in it!" Rose yelled which shocked the others.

"Rose!" Poppy gasped.

"No, Poppy, Rose is right. We've listened to you and done it your way and now it's your turn to listen!" Branch exclaimed, "It's time to get back home." he then said to her more softly.

"I'm not like you two, I can't just give up." she told them.

"Give up!? Are you kidding me!?" Rose asked, "We're trying to save our friends and family!"

"I can't go home until I've proven myself a good Queen!" Poppy protested.

Branch's face then turned bitter whole Rose looked steaming mad.

"So, that's what this is really all about?" Branch asked her.

"Why are you two so upset?" she asked them.

"Because Dad was right, Biggie was right and Queen Essence was right!" Rose said, her anger fading away and she looked like she was about to burst into tears, "We've been backing you up, sis! But you've been ignoring them and us!"

"Guys, what are you talking about?" Poppy asked.

"You want to be a good Queen?" Branch asked her, "Good Queens actually listen. You know what I heard back there? Differences do mater. Like you and me. We're too different to get along. Just like all the other Trolls."

The bubble then burst as they landed on the ground by a river. Branch then started to walk away.

"We are really different." Poppy said.

"So different." Branch agreed.

"Completely out of harmony." she added.

"Completely!" he exclaimed.

"I don't even know why we're friends!" she yelled.

"Neither do I." he said.

He then started to walk away again but stopped and said to her, "So, why do I care about you more than anybody else in the world? Weird, right?"

He then continued to walk away and Poppy turned around to her sister but what she saw devistated her. Rose had turned grey.

"Rose I-" she started to say but Rose put her hand up to stop her.

"It doesn't matter. I guess sisters don't always have each other's backs." Rose said as she started to leave in the other direction.

After she left Poppy was alone as she lowered her head in sadness.