Chapter 5- Setting Off

(Night time)

Poppy was beside a hot air balloon called Sheila-B and in front of a, glitter covered, bat.

"Look how cute you are!" she squealed, "Barb is gonna love your new look! Tell he I look forward to helping her plan the world's biggest party!" she said as she handed the bat an envelope.

"Poppy!" a voice whispered/yelled behind her which was revealed to be Branch.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Oh! Nothing." Poppy said while attempting to hide the bat.

"Ooh, Poppy's busted." Sheila-B said while Poppy shushed her then grabbed the bat.

"You're sneaking out to meet Barb! Heading into enemy territory!" Branch accurately accused.

"She's not the enemy! She's a Queen, same as me!" Poppy sassed back. Then the bat escaped her arms and flew off.

"Bye, bye little bat!" Sheila-B called out to her.

"Your dad just told us that Queen Barb was bad news." Branch stated.

"Well, my dad doesn't know everything." Poppy said.

"He knows more about this. You didn't even know there was a string until this morning." he said.

"He may be fine in a world where everybody lives in isolation but I'm not!" Poppy sassed as she put supplies in Sheila-B.

"But we don't know anything about the other trolls. Except maybe Techno on the account of Trollex." Branch reasoned.

"Well we know they're trolls and Trollex's tribe seems delightful! Branch, look around Troll Village, everybody's different. Even us." Poppy explained but they then heard a sneeze and then some voices.

"Oh, come on DJ!" a girl voice whispered and Poppy knew who it was.

"Sis,we know you're there." Poppy said then Rose, Trollex and DJ Suki came out of the bush with backpacks.

"What are you guys doing here?" Branch asked.

"We're going with Poppy!" Rose cheered.

Poppy then squealed and the twins embraced.

"What!?" Branch asked.

"She said we're goin-" DJ tried to repeat but Branch shushed her.

"I heard what she said!"

"Branch, something happened to Trollex's home and maybe going with Poppy we'll find out what. And like Poppy said sisters stick together." Rose explained as she and the other two put their backpacks in Sheila-B.

"And I'm coming because Rose is my BFF!" DJ cheered.

"Thanks you guys!" Poppy said before turning back to Branch and closing the gate, "Look, being Queen means having a lot of power and it's my job to use it for good."

"Exactly Poppy, we can't stay home when we know there's a whole world full of trolls just like us." Rose added.

Branch however, groaned, "This is a terrible idea that will most likely blow up in your faces."

"Okay, bye!" the twins said as Poppy cut the rope.

Branch growled before using his hair to get onto Sheila-B.

"I guess, I'm coming with you." he stated.

"Oh, thank you! I really didn't want to go by myself." Poppy replied.

"Hey!!" exclaimed the three other trolls.

Poppy winced, "Oh, sorry guys." sqhe said and the three just rolled their eyes.