Chapter 22- Ending

Rose and Poppy were telling a story to the trollings of each Tribe.

Poppy- "In the beginning we were divided."

Rose- "Our ancestors thought we were too different to get along."

Poppy- "It turns out they were wrong."

Poppy and Rose- "Very, very wrong."

Scrap book Pop Troll- "We're sorry."

Rose- "You have to be able to listen to other voices. Even when they don't agree with you."

Poppy- "They make us stronger, more creative, more inspired."

Rose- "So, whether your song is sad and heartfelt, loud and defiant or warm and funky or even if you're a little bit of each."

Rose then addressed the trollings as Poppy closed the scrapbook, "It's all these sounds and all our differences that make the world a richer place."

"Because you can't harmonise alone." Poppy finished as she held Branch's hand and Rose held Trollex's hand.

Clampers then tried to eat the scrapbook but Rose stopped her, "Clampers! Let's not eat our history, thank you."

"Sorry, Auntie Rose." Clampers said before eating a scrapbook version of Poppy.

They then heard the sound of a truck reversing. It was Tiny Diamond riding a truck.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. Excuse me! I'm done with my nap and I'm ready to party! Glitter!" he exclaimed as he rode off while leaving a trail of glitter behind him.

Rose then turned to the trollings after Poppy and Branch left, "Now, who wants ice cream?"

"Yeah!" they all cheered, even Trollex.

"Trollex!" Rose giggled.

"What?" he chuckled.

"Come on." she sighed as they left.