Chapter 1- Techno Reef

"Once apon a time there were three trolls

One was named Poppy "Hey how's it going!"

The second one was named Branch "Wassup!"

The third one was Rosabella, Poppy's sister "Hiiii!"

Together they saved the world.

Poppy became queen, Branch found his true colours, Rosabella learned not to be afraid and the three of them became best friends."

It turns out that Cloud Guy was narrating.

"Boom! Pretty cute right? Not to me. I'm the type of cloud that goes for this sort of thang."

He is currently riding a puppy with it's face as it's paws.

"Anywho what Poppy, Branch and Rosabella didn't know is that their world was a lot bigger than they knew. Like a lot, lot, lot, lot bigger!"

(Techno Reef)

King Trollex was seen in his Dj booth in front of a crowd of dancing techno trolls.

Trollex:One more time!

One more time.

"Wassup my techno trolls!" he exclaimed.

Trollex:One more time

One more time

We're gonna celebrate!

Oh yeah, all right, don't stop the dancing!

"Tonight is about family, love and music! Come on! Let me hear you jump! 1 2 3 4!" he cheered. "Get ready for the drop! You ready little buddy?" he then asked TBDB.

"Let's do this King Trollex!" he replied.

"Wait for it!"

"Come on!" TBDB cheered.

"Wait for it!"

"Yeah!" TBDB cheered again.

"Wait for it! Wait for it! Wait for it!"

"Come on man hit me!" TBDB pleaded.

"Just do it already!" someone in the crowd yelled over the music.

Trollex:One more time!

King Trollex then finally dropped the beat.

Trollex:Music's got me feelin' so free.

We're gonna celebrate.

Celebrate and dance so free.

Gonna party all night.

One more time.

We're gonna celebrate.

Oh yeah, all right, don't stop the dancing.

King Trollex then noticed something approaching in the distance and stopped the music.

"Don't worry everybody we'll get back to the party in a minute. Le'me just take care of this real quick." he told everyone.

He then swam in front of a angler-bus. It's mouth then opened to show a girl rock troll.

"Hey man! There he is! King Trollex of the Techno Trolls right?" she asked.

"That's right. Who's askin'?" he asked back.

"Queen Barb of the hard rock trolls." she gestures to the various electric guitars and drums behind her while Trollex shrugs clearly not knowing who she is.

"And I'm here to take your string bro." she stated as she played a Riff on her guitar.

"No way!" Trollex exclaimed.

"Oh don't do it man." TBDB said as he cowered behind King Trollex.

"We loose our string, we lose our music." he told her.

Barb seemed confused, "You mean your bleeps and bloops. Bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep boo." She said making fun of techno music and Trollex seemed down right offended.

She then chuckled. "Yeah, that's not music. Do you wanna hear some real music." she then smirked, "Rockers!"

As soon as she said that more rock tour busses appeared with rock trolls inside ready to play their guitars.

They then started jamming as a troll named Riff played the drums and Queen Barb started singing.

Barb:Yeah!

Here I am!

Rockin' like a hurricane!

During that last line she used her guitar blats to destroy the heart shaped coral in the middle of Techno Reef.

"Okay, okay, enough! Stop! You're harshing the vibe we worked very hard to build to!" Trollex pleaded as he held TBDB close to him.

"Oh but by the end of my world tour we're all gonna have the same vibe. We're all going to be one nation of trolls under Rock!" she said.

She then used her guitar again but this time the blast sent him hurling out of the water.

"WHO'S READY TO ROCK?!"