Chapter 14- Cooper's Family

Poppy was at the wheel with Rose right next to her. Hickory was singing with the cattail (plants) and playing the guitar while Branch and Trollex were at the edge of the boat.

Hickory (Cattail): I fall to pieces.

(Pieces)

Branch groaned and layed down on his back while Trollex stared at Rose, who was comforting her sister.

How can I be just your friend?

(Just your friend)

Hickory then went up to them.

"Somthin' tells me your hearts aren't in this mission guys." he said to them.

"What do ya mean?" Branch asked as he sat up.

"Yeah, we're here, aren't we?" Trollex added.

"Yeah, you're on the mission, all right, but, Branch, your heart is with Miss Poppy and, Trollex, your heart is with Miss Rose." he told them as he sat down between them.

"Hey, hold your horses." Branch said but realized what he said when Trollex face-palmed, "I'm sorry. Is that offensive?"

Hickory chuckled and said, "Not as offensive as you two thinkin' I can't see what's right in front of my eyes. You guys tell 'em yet?"

"I tried but *imitates a bomb going off*" Branch admitted.

"I was about to but I struck out." Trollex sighed.

"Well, Trollex, I have no doubt that Rose likes you back, when the perfect moment happens again please tell her." Hickory told him which caused the Techno King to light up and nod. Hickory then turned to Branch, "Now, Branch, if you did tell Poppy who knows if she didn't hear ya."

"What do you mean by that?" Branch asked him.

"Well let's just say only one of you is doin' the listenin' in this relationship and it's not her." he replied. There was a long pause before he added, "It's you."

"Yeah, I got that." Branch told him.

Rose then noticed something above them.

"Hey, guys?" she said

A spaceship them floated above them.

"What in buttered biscuits?" Hickory asked.

"Oh, seaweed." Trollex muttered.

Bubbles then floated down towards them. One made its way to the boy and Hickory tried to hit it with his guitar but it moved out of the way and it hit Branch. Branch then tried to kick it but he hit Trollex. Trollex then tried to punch it but he hit Hickory. The bubble then engulfed them and started floating towards the ship. The royal twins, however, were fascinated and they both tried to touch it but it engulfed them as well. As they floated upwards the started to hear funk music and they saw a beautiful city filled with lights and colours. They then saw the King and Queen singing on a stage and Rose saw something familiar about them.

"Hey, they look like-" but she The they then entered a room and while Poppy, Rose and Hickory landed comfortably on bouncy seats (?) Trollex and Branch landed harshly on the floor.

"You okay, Trollex?" Rose asked him.

She earned a muffled reply as Trollex was face-planted on the floor.

They then heard a voice say, "Welcome to Vibe City. You are cordial guests of Prince Cooper."

They then saw a troll that looked almost identical to Copper but he was a little different. Poppy, however, thought he was Cooper.

"Cooper!? What are you doing here?" she asked excitedly.

"Poppy, since when does Cooper not wear his hat?" her sister asked unamused.

"Rose is right, I'm over here." another voice said.

They then turned around to reveal the real Cooper.

Poppy looked at them both then asked, "What?"

"Bacon wrapped hotdogs!" Hickory exclaimed.

"Okay, maybe all the jazz hasn't left my brain yet." Branch muttered as he tapped on of his ears and musical notes came out of the other.

"It turns out I'm actually from Vibe City just like my twin brother." Cooper exclaimed.

"I'm Prince D. What's popin'?" Prince D asked before the twins rushed to each other and started laughing.

"I have a twin brother." Cooper muttered happily.

"Okay, it's official, when we get home I'm making a club for every twin!" Rose squealed.

"How is this possible?" Poppy asked while secretly agreeing with her twin.

"Well it's a very complicated story..." Cooper replied.

Flashback

Queen Essence and King Quincy were on a balcony and Essence had two eggs in her hair.

"When we were both babies my egg got snatched from the nest."

A bird then came and took one egg away.

"Mom and Dad looked everywhere but they couldn't find me."

The bird then dropped the egg and it landed in front of some pop trolls. That's when baby Cooper hatched.

"So, you guys raised me as one of your own."

"Now dig that!" baby Cooper said then laughed.

Cut to adult Cooper landing in the room that they're in.

"And then when I went out to find other trolls like me my Mom and Dad finally found me."

"Q is that him? I think our search is finally over." Queen Essence said as she went over to her son.

"Our son is finally home." King Quincy smiled.

Cooper then made the biggest happy face ever.

Flashback end

"I guess it wasn't too complicated." Cooper chuckled, "Oh Poppy, Rose I want you two to meet the King and Queen of Funk." he then said as he went up to his parents.

"King Quincy and Queen Essence." D added.

"My Mom and Dad." Cooper finished.

Queen Essence then smothered his face with kisses.

"I knew something seemed familiar about them!" Rose exclaimed, "Cooper, you look like your Dad's mini me!"

"Yeah, that must be why he's so good lookin'" King Quincy said as he high-fived D.

"Was that a dad joke?" Cooper asked, "It was lame!" he said as the whole family laughed.

"So that means you're a Funk Troll?" Poppy asked.

"You don't have to be just one thing." Cooper explained, "I'm pop and funk."

"Or maybe you're hip hop like me." D suggested.

"Yeah!"

"Hip hop?" Rose and Trollex questioned in sync as Poppy took out the map and looked at it.

"Yeah... I think the map is a bit outdated." D told her.

"Oh he's right, look at that it still has Disco." Branch said as he looked at the map.

"Well, Your Magesties, we need your help to save all music from Queen Barb." Poppy told King Quincy and Queen Essence, "If we combine our music she'll see that music unites all trolls and that we're all the same and that she's one of us!"

The King and Queen looked at each other then back at Poppy.

"Poppy, I mean no disrespect but King to Queen anything but that." King Quincy said to her.

"Why not?" Poppy and Rose asked together.