Chapter 11- The Escape

The group saw Poppy riding on a country troll's back, Biggie on a door that was attached to a rope that was tied to the country troll's waist and Branch just standing there.

"I said let's skedaddle!" they heard the country troll say.

Delta then took out her niece, Clampers, out of her hair.

"Go get 'em Clampers!" Delta ordered.

Clampers then showed her sharp teeth and chased after them. Branch then screamed and jumped on the door while saying, "This was my Plan C by the way!"

"Hop on!" Delta told the two pop trolls while Trollex floated.

Once the girls were on her back Delta yelled. "Charge!" then chased after Poppy and her group.

They chased them through a cacti forest where just at the end Poppy and her group let Clampers fall into a mine.

Delta then yelled, "Come on, Growly Pete! Do your thang!"

He then grunted, "No one can escape my moustache." and then used his moustache as a lasso to grab onto Branch's foot.

"That tickles." Branch grunted while stifling his giggles.

He then started to let go of the door.

"Branch hang onto Mr Dinkles!" Biggie ordered.

So, Branch held onto Mr Dinkles' head which caused Mr Dinkles to stretch because Growly Pete was really strong.

"Yaw!" Delta exclaimed as she was catching up.

"Branch get Poppy to stop! Delta's gonna help us!" Rose told him.

"Poppy's not gonna listen! You know she never listens to us!" He snapped quickly.

Clampers then came out of the ground and bit Branch's butt which caused him to scream.

DJ then saw a gorge up ahead.

"Uh, dudes..." she started to say.

"Oh, sugar honey ice tea!" Rose screeched in fright.

"Seaweed!" Trollex screamed.

"What are you worried about!? You can float!" Rose stated.

"Oh, yeah." he smiled which caused him to get glares from Rose and DJ.

"We're not gonna make it!" they all heard Poppy scream.

"Oh, yes we are!" Branch declared as he used Clampers to cut Growly Peter's moustache just as Delta was about to grab him.

Poppy's group then stopped in mid-air right over the river.

"Well, I hope pop trolls can swim." the country troll said just before they fell into the river.

"Well dangity doodly!" Delta and Clampers said as they stopped at the edge.

Clampers then went inside her aunt's hair as Rose and DJ got off.

"Thank you so much, Mayor Delta but we have to go with them." Rose told Delta.

"It's okay, hun. I understand. Now ya'll be safe, alright?" she told them.

"Got it!" the three said in sync.

"Bye ya'll!" Delta waved to them.

"Bye Delta dudette!" DJ said.

"Thanks for all your help!" Trollex waved.

"If you ever need a go-to babysitter for Clampers just call me!" Rose said as the three jumped off the edge of the cliff.

"What nice trolls." Delta muttered as she started heading home.