Chapter 4

Take a picture?

She blinks her eyes and chuckles awkwardly. "But, s-sir. I can't..." She said.

"Why can't it? We just want your picture. Is it hard to do?" Jimin snaps. 

She gulps and looks down. She doesn't know what to do. Jungkook slightly elbows her to sign her just do it.

"Um...I think...I should reject this job." She said. Her statement makes both of them shocked.

"Yah!! You got accepted and you just reject it!? Just because you don't want to take off your sunglasses?" Jungkook asks her.

"I-I'm sorry. I have my persona reason." She said.

"Chaeyoung, you can't do this. This is one of your opportunities." Jimin says with a gentle voice. "We're not bad like you think. Whatever the reason is, we respect it." He continues.

Chaeyoung lifted her gaze and saw Jimin stares at her. Somehow, those stares make her feel calm.

"B-But, sir-" Jimin cuts her.

"Chae, you are the perfect one to be my personal assistant. I need you, please." Jimin beg.

She let out a heavy sigh and nods. The two boys smile. "Great. Now, can we take a picture?" Jungkook claps his hands.

She nods. Her hands shaking when leans to take off her sunglasses. Jimin and Jungkook wait patiently but somehow, they feel nervous. 

Her head hung low and the sunglasses carefully pull away from her eyes. She put it down and sigh. She takes a deep breath before lifted her gaze. 

Jimin looks at her ad everything turns into slow motion. She lifted her gaze and opens her eyes. She different eyes color, brown and blue. But, that does not matter right now.

"I know, you guys must be shocked because of my eyes color." Chae sighs. She looks down because those two boys didn't respond anything.

Jimin eyes widen so do Jungkook. They couldn't believe what in front of their eyes. Is it a zombie? Is it a ghost? 

They lose their words. Chaeyoung looks at them with confusion. "I know it shocking but I never met people shocked like you both." She said.

Jungkook steps closer and bends down to look at her face. He pokes her cheeks while Chae looking at him with a 'are you crazy?' face.

"Rose?" He finally spoke.

"What? Rose?" She frowns.

Jimin walks toward her and hugs her tightly. Chaeyoung eyes widen when he did that. His hug is really tight like he doesn't want to let her go.

"Rose!! Is this you!!??" He cried. 

Once again, Chae was confused. 

"R-Rose?" She murmurs. She pushes Jimin away from herself. "Yahh!! What are you talking about!? I'm not Rose. I'm Chaeyoung!!" She yells.

"B-But, your face. Your face is really super-duper really same as Rose!! Please, don't lie to me, Rose!!" Jimin pleaded.

"Mr. Park, I'm telling the truth. I'm not Rose." Chae said in a gentle voice. When saw him crying like this, make her heartache.

"W-What?" He said.

"I'm Chaeyoung. Who is Rose, anyway?" She asks curiously. Jungkook narrows his eyes on her.

He looks at her from head to toe. Not being a pervert but just scan her. Everything is the same as Rose. Her height, face, long hair, lips, nose, hand, and everything.