Chapter 19

She can hear birds chirping outside and sun-bright hitting her face. She stretches out her arms and yawning. Her eyes open slowly and the first thing she saw is the ceiling.

"It morning..." Chae mumbles. She turns around but something stops her.

Something heavy...

Her eyes look down and saw someone's arm on her stomach.
"What the-" Chae almost yelling but when she saw it was Jimin, she stops.

"I thought I being kidnapped. " She let out a relieved sigh. "Wait...JIMIN!?" Chae gasp and sit up.

"Mmm, Chae it okay. I'm here." Jimin talking in his sleep.

Chaeyoung just realizes that he sleeping beside her all this time. She sighs and looks at him.
"He did...stay huh?" She mutters.

She staring at his sleeping figure. She laid back but facing him. His face close to her and it makes her lost in it. It made her admired his face.

Seeing him this close makes her realizes how handsome he is. Not only that. It makes her feel something also.
"At first you cold at me. Then, day by day, you acting soft toward me. And I wonder why you did that."

Her hands lean to touch his face, "You are my boss. But I can feel something is weird here." Chae caressing his cheeks.

Then, he talking again in his sleep. "Rose. Please...don't leave me..."

Chaeyoung looks at him in confusion. That name is the name where he calls her mistakenly during their interview.

Now she wondered, who is that? Jimin keeps saying her name and tears sliding on his cheeks.

Is he...having a nightmare? Or dream of someone?

"I need you here, Rose. Please..." He pleaded he starts sobbing.

She thought to wake him up before it getting worse. "Sir, wake up. You are dreaming."

But he didn't wake up. Chae sits up and shakes him gently.
"Sir!! Wake up!!"

Jimin wakes up from his dream with a gasp. He breathes heavily, his cheek wet by his tears and he trembling.
"It...a dream..." His shaky voice talking.

"Sir, are you...okay? You keep talking in your sleep." Chae spokes.

Soon he heard her voice, he hugging her tightly, as if he gonna lose her. While Chaeyoung stiff there but she didn't reject his hug.

"S-Sir-"

"It was Jimin." He cuts her off.

"Sorry. Um...Jimin. What's wrong?" Chae asks in surprise.

"Nothing. I just...need a hug right now." He sniffs and snuggles his face on her hair.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung trying to calm herself down. His body contact with her, his breath, his face on her neck, and now they on the same bed make her blushed.

Stop being nervous, Chae!!!

Jimin having a nightmare, it is obvious. She wants to ask but she has this feeling not to ask. Maybe it personal.

"Did I...wake you up?" Jimin asks with a soft voice and without breaking a hug.

"No. I already awake before you but then I saw you...having a nightmare." Chae said. "You keep saying 'Rosé' name and crying." She continues.

He flinched when heard that. But then, he calms down. "I bet you want to ask who is she, right?"

"Um...nope. I respect your offer but I more respect your privacy. Besides, I don't have any right to know anything about it." She chuckles.

Jimin just stares at him. She gets off and smiles at him. "Let's go eat breakfast. I'm hungry."

Chaeyoung runs out of the room.  While Jimin just sighs.
"Only if you know, you do have right." He mumbles.

_______

"That's the result of this month's sale." The coworker said after finish the last slide.

"Okay," Jimin said. He checks the file while everyone gulps in nervous. "Impressive. Good work, everyone." He praises.

Everyone sighs in relief and happy that their boss in a good mood today.

"Keep it up. And I'd forget to give me the result for the next month." He said. All of them nods. "That's all. Dismiss."

The bows and one by one walkout from the meeting room. Chaeyoung packs her stuff. But something missing.

"Where is Jungkook, sir?" She asks.

Even Jimin told her to use Jimin but she insists. She said she wants to be professional at the office.

"He has a day off today. He said he and Lisa going somewhere." Jimin answers.

"Which is a date. Am  I right?" Chae smirks at him.

"Usually, they are but...I don't think so. Jungkook said they hang out with Lisa's family since they came over." He states.

Chae just mouthed 'o'. She's not surprised at all since both of them in a relationship.

"Maybe they want to decide when is their wedding." She jokes but Jimin heard it.

Hearing that makes him question something. "Can I ask something even I already did?"

"Sure." Chae answers while arranging some files.

"H-Have you...been-been with any relationship before?" Jimin hesitated to ask.

"No. I have never been in a relationship." She said. "Besides, taking care of Taehyung already being a full-time job for me. I don't have time to find a partner."

"Why you have to take care Taehyung? Or Taehyung is the one who taking care of you?" He chuckles at his statement.

Chaeyoung giggles. "I'm too busy finding a job so that my parent wouldn't cut my allowance."

"Where is your parent right now? Why they didn't live with you?" He asks.

"I think I did tell you that my parent is not living with us."

"I don't remember. Anyway, you should start thinking about marriage, you know?" Jimin said.

"Huh? Why?"

"You getting older." He smirks.

"What!? Yah!!! How could you say that!? You are the one who gets old right now!!" She yells.

"Just admit that you getting old. That's why you should find a partner." Jimin takes his stuff and walks toward the door.

"It so hard to find a partner." She mutters.

Jimin stops and looks at her over her shoulder. "If it too hard then...I volunteer myself to be your partner."

With that, he went out. Chaeyoung standing there with shock.

"What the- What did you say!?" She yells and runs after him.

"Nothing!!" Jimin laughing so hard.

CONTINUE~