Chapter 13

"Yes!! I win again!!!" Taehyung yells and puts his hands up. Jimin groans loudly and throws away the controller.

"I admit that you good at this." He rolls his eyes.

"Nah~ Bunny is better than me," Taehyung said as he cleans the mess up.

"Jungkook?" Jimin asks.

"Yup. He is good at the game. Don't you know?" Taehyung looks at him with surprise.

"I know. I will be his friend for so long already." Jimin chuckling.

Taehyung gives him a small laugh and gets up. He stretches his arms out and groaning.
"I think you need to change your clothes. It wouldn't be comfortable with that clothes." He said.

"I don't bring any spare clothes." Jimin states.

"I know. I will give you mine. Wait here." He runs upstairs leaving him alone.

Jimin sigh and laid his back on the couch. He starts at the ceiling and thinking. Right now, he befriends Chaeyoung stepbrother. And Chaeyoung is Rose's twin.

Everything happens so fast. It does not turn so evil nor good. It...in the middle.

"Mr. Park?" A sweet voice that he misses all this time makes him sits up.

"Rose?" He calls.

"Um...it Chaeyoung." She corrects him. Since Jungkook told her about his lover, she understands it.

"Oh. S-Sorry, Chaeyoung." Jimin looks down.

"It okay, Mr. Park. Anyway, what are you doing?" She smiling at him.

That smile...

"Tae asks me to wait here while he gets some clothes for me." Jimin answers.

"Oh. I see." Chae pouting her lips and swing her legs back and forth.

Jimin looking at her and smiles. "You should stop wearing sunglasses." He speaks.

"Huh?" Chae lifted her gaze with confusion.

"You are beautiful. I don't see why you have to hide it. I don't know why you have to hide your unique eyes." Jimin added.

"M-Mr. Park, it not that...um...I..." She lost her words.

"It okay. I understand it. I can't force you anyway." He said. He gets up and walks toward her. "I'm happy that you exist, Chae."

His words make Chaeyoung shocked. She looking at him unbelievably. Did her boss just compliment in the flirting way or...in the work way?

What he means by...he happy that I exist?

"Jimin, here- oh." Taehyung stops when saw both of them staring at each other.

He knows Jimin saw Chaeyoung as Rose. Who wouldn't right? A smile appeared on his face and walking toward them.

"If you finish with your staring contest, change your clothes," Taehyung said while smirking at them.

Chaeyoung looks down with blushing and it makes both of them laugh. "Thank you, Tae." Jimin went upstairs.

When he went, Taehyung sits beside Chaeyoung and smiling at her. His sister looking at him with confusion.

"What with that smile?" She asks.

"Nothing. Just realize how beautiful you are, sis." He ruffles her hair and takes the remote.

"You are weird, Tae." She sighs.

"My weirdness is the one you love." He said.

"Yeah, whatever." She rolls her eyes and watching television with him.