Chapter 12

Jimin fixes himself and takes one last look in the mirror. The door opens and reveals Jungkook.

"Are you done? It almost half an hour." He groans.

"I'm sorry okay? I mean...it been so long I prepared myself for...someone." Jimin sighs.

"Hyung. She's Rose's twin. I'm sure, her expression is the same." Jungkook smiles. "Besides, why you care so much about her?" He smirks.

"Stop with your smirk. Let's go." Jimin pushes him slightly and he laughing so hard.

They drive to Lisa's house first since Jungkook invites her. After a few minutes, they arrived.

Jimin presses the honk and she went out. She wearing a red dress. Jimin smirks and looks at Jungkook who dropping his jaw.

"Hold your hormone, dude." He smirks.

"I-I know." Jungkook looks away with a red face.

Lisa gets in, "Hey, guys. "

"Hey, Lisa. Nice dress." Jimin compliment.

"Thank you, Jimin. It was a gift from Jungkook." She responds.

"Ohh~ No wondered why Jungkook face turns red." Jimin laughs.

"Awww, Kookie? What's wrong?" Lisa's hands on his shoulder.

"Li's, I suggest you take your hands now." He demands.

They burst into laughs when heard that.

_________

Chaeyoung puts down the last dishes. She let out a tired sigh. Taehyung wall into the kitchen.

"Is everything ready?" He asks.

"The way you ask that is just like I'm maid here." Chase glares at him.

"I told you already to hired a maid but you said, 'Oh, I'm a girl and I can handle this'." He mocking her.

She rolls her eyes and takes off her apron. "Are you sure you just want to wear like that?"

"What's wrong?" Taehyung raises his eyebrows.

"You wearing pajamas, you know that right? And also, we having guests today." She said.

"Well, it not that we don't know them." He chuckles.

Suddenly, someone rings the bell. Chaeyoung rushes to the door and fixes her clothes first.

She opens the door. "Welcome!!" She smiles but slowly faded when saw how good-looking Jimin is.

He just wearing a white button top and black skinny jeans. How can her boss be a good looking like this?

"Chae!!!" Lisa hugs her.

"O-Oh, hey Lisa." She smiles.

"Thank you for invites us for dinner." Lisa grins at her.

"No problem." Charyoung winks at her. "Anyway, come in."

They walk in and Taehyung greets them with a bright smile. "Bunny and Jimin!!"

He hugs both of them." Woah, Hyung. I thought you will wearing a...straight to the point. Pajamas? Seriously?" Jungkook chuckles.

"What? It comfortable." Tae gives him his box smile.

While they talking, Chaeyoung starting at Jimin. He just listens to those two talking.

"Chae, you okay?" Lisa asks.

"Huh? Y-Yeah...I am." She smiles.

Lisa narrows her eyes on her and looks at where she looks. it was Jimin. She sighs heavily.

I think she starts to develop feelings for him.

"Can we just go to eat?" Lisa asks.

"Oh, can I know who are you?" Taehyung asks politely.

"I'm Lisa. Nice to meet you..." Lisa waits for him to intro himself.

"Taehyung. Nice to meet you too, Lisa." He smiles.

"She's my girlfriend, Hyung." Jungkook glares at him.

"Really? You are a big boy!!" He ruffles Jungkook's hair.

"Yah!! Stop!! It took an hour to do this hair!!" Jungkook yells.

Chaeyoung sighs and shakes her head. They walk to the kitchen and take a sit. Jimin looks at Chae.

Even she just wearing casual clothes, she still looks beautiful. "Chae sits beside Jimin," Jungkook said.

"W-What?" Her eyes were wide open.

"It okay, Chae. Sits here." Lisa smiles.

Chaeyoung awkwardly nods and sits beside her. Jungkook looks at his girlfriend with confusion.

___________

"Jimin, do you want to a sleepover? We can get to know each other." Taehyung spokes.

Chaeyoung who washing the dishes almost drops a plate.
"S-Sleepover? But, Tae...we don't have any guest room." She said.

"He can sleep with me. Or living room." He responds.

"That was great!! I will pick you up next morning." Jungkook agreed.

"Kook, Jimin probably has something also to do at his house." Lisa disagreed. Once again, Jungkook looks at her with confusion.

"No. I'm not busy and, I don't have an appointment tomorrow." Jimin spokes.

Lisa sighs. Chaeyoung bites her lips. That's means, he will under the same roof as her.

Wait.

Why should she feel nervous and care about it? It, not that...she has a 'thing' with Jimin.

"Chae might feel comfort-" Without let Lisa talk, Jungkook cuts her.

"It not a big problem." Jungkook looks at her with serious eyes.

"We will go now. I will pick you up at 8 am tomorrow." Jungkook said as he grabs Lisa's wrist.

"Oh. Okay." Jimin nods.

The couple walks out of the house. Taehyung blinks his eyes and turns to Jimin.

"What's wrong with that couple?" He asks.

"Don't know. Probably, have something to discuss." Jimin answer.

Meanwhile, the couple drives back to their home. The ride was silent. Because the atmosphere is too silent, Jungkook stops the car aside.

Lisa looks at him with confusion. He turns around with a blank face.
"What's wrong with you?" He asks.

"What's with me?" Lisa frowns.

"I don't know it is true or not but you keep trying to make Jimin and Chae to...to...um..like you don't want them to be closer." He said.

"Why you think that?" She looks away.

"I know you, Lis. Mind to tell me why?" Jungkook holds her hand.

She takes a deep breath and lets it out. She looks down and playing with his hand.
"I...I'm scared if lose her like how we lose Rose." Lisa spilled it out.

"What if something same happens again?" She asks.

"Let me asks you. You think it was Jimin's fault for Rose's death?" He asks.

"N-No!! I...K-Kind of like that. But I know it not his fault." She sighs.

"Lis, can you let fate lead us? Let Chae be with him. I know Jimin feels so happy to have a second chance."

"And I'm sure, from the way Chae looking at Jimin, I know she must develops feeling a little bit for him," Jungkook added.

"Maybe you are right. I'm too selfish. Thank you for make me realize it." She smiles.

"Anytime." He winks at her.

CONTINUE~