Chapter 6

While she doing her work, someone knocks on her door. She said 'come in' without moving her gaze from her paperwork.

"Chae, we have a big meeting. Come on." Jungkook calls.

"Big meeting? Yeah, sure." She nods and packs her things before following Jungkook to the meeting room.

She just brings the file that important just in case Jimin asks for it and a notebook for herself. Once they arrive, they sit and Jungkook sitting across her.

They wait for Jimin to come. Chaeyoung takes this time to organize her work so that, she doesn't have to do it at her office.

After 2 minutes like that, Jimin came with his cold face. All of them stand up and bowed. Jimin nods and signs them to sit so do him. He glances at Jungkook and he just nods.

"Well, let's start our meeting," Jimin announced.

30 minutes later~~

"So, the main point is, I want you guys to find a way to handle this," Jimin speaks.

Chaeyoung just listening because she didn't involve in this work. She just Jimin assistant. She just needs to wait for Jimin orders.

"Our seller is dropping and I want all of you to increase it." He spoke. "I don't want to hear any complaining." His tone just like a warning.

They just nod.

"Good. One more thing." Jimin takes a sit and looks at the other co-worker with glares. "If I saw our seller dropping, I will ask you guys."

"Y-Yes, sir." They nod.

Jimin nods, "Dismissed."

They start to pack their stuff and one by one walk out of the room. The only left is three of them. Chaeyoung awkwardly playing with her pen.

"Chae." Jimin hard tone calling her.

"Yes?"

"I want you to meet Mr. Jack and ask him to pay his debt with me." He spills it out.

Chaeyoung writing it down and get up. "Yes, sir."

After hear Jimin said 'that's all', she decides to leave. Jungkook watches her until she was really gone.

"Why you ask her? You know that Mr. Jack is...harsh and violent. You could ask me." Jungkook frowns.

"Just let her do it." Jimin coldly responds.

He couldn't say anything but just agree with his friend. He knows, once Jimin angry, there's no turning back. Besides, the situation is not helping him to move on at all.

Send Rose twin to him is making him even worse.

She calls Mr. Jack soon she walks into her office. While she waiting for him to pick her up, her hand playing with a flower petal.

"Hello?" A raspy voice answers.

"Good afternoon, sir. I'm from J.Park Company. I'm Mr. Park's assistant." Chaeyoung speaks with a friendly voice.

"Oh, J.Park Company, huh?" He scoffs. "What do you want?"

"Um...sir. Mr. Park wants you to pay your debt with him. I'm sure you still not handle it, right?" She asks.

"Are you his new assistant?" He asks.

"Yes, sir." Chae answers.

"Well, then...how about you give me time. I will call you once I decide to pay the debt, okay?" He asks.