Chapter 8

~3rd person POV~

"can we just start practice already?" Tsukishima said as he gets out of the small crowd surrounding him and Hinata.

Hinata just quickly apologizes for Tsukishima's behalf before running to catch up to him.

~BIG time skip cause in lazy as hell~

It was after practice and the first years were left to cleanup and lock up the gym, Hinata rolled up the net and made his way to the storage room to keep it, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were mopping the floor and Kageyama kept the polls. After they cleaned they went to the changing room to change and before Tsukishima and Hinata left, Yamaguchi called out for both of them.

"Tsukki, Hinata, can we please talk...?" The two turn around, stopping in their tracks looking at Yamaguchi who has his head down and Kageyama, looking everywhere but at the two of them.

"Sure... What's up?" Hinata said, walking closer the Yamaguchi. "I'm so sorry! I- I I know I can't explain it well but I'm so sorry for cheating on you Tsukki, I should've told you that I feel out instead of cheating... I hope you guys can forgive me!" Yamaguchi finishes by bowing a 95° angle infront of the two, slightly shaking and his eyes glossy, it was obvious to anyone that he was actually sorry. Kageyama walked up next to Yamaguchi, who was still bowing and bowed along side with him before saying, "Sorry for cheating on you Hinata, I know that you two can't forgive us so easily but we hope we can be forgiven soon." Tsukishima and Hinata looked at each other, shocked but soon went back to their normal state. "Yeah your right, we can't forgive you so easily but thank you both for apologizing... I hope you two have a good relationship." He replies, making the other two lift their heads up to look at him, before flashing a smile and looking at Tsukishima. "Mhm whatever shrimp said I guess..." He pushed up his glasses before walking out the door. "Lock up. Bye." He said as his body disappeared from the corner. Hinata looked at the two, placed a hand on both their shoulders and patted it gently before saying his goodbyes and walking out of them gym.

~Another time skip brought to you by kenma simps :)~

'Finally home!' Hinata thought as he walked into his room, placing his bag down, grabbing some clothes from his closet before making his way to the bathroom to take an hour long warm bath and relax. He had a training camp coming up in 2 days, Shiratorizawa, Fukorodani, Nekoma, Aoba Johsai, Inarazaki, Itichiyami and Date Tech would be there as well. It was a one week long training camp and Hinata wanted to practise hard to beat the other schools there and have fun he was excited to see his bestfriend, Kenma, since they haven't seen each other for 2 months and Hinata missed Kenma a lot, even though they video called and voice called to talk and play games together at least twice a week ;^;.

He got out of the bath and put on his clothes on before plopping on his bed, grabbing the blanket that rested on the edge of his bed and wrapped himself in the blanket burrito style and snuggled into his pillow and fell asleep not long after.
.

.

.

.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm having difficulties thinking and I can't come up with ideas, and besides that THANKS FOR 549 READS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO MEE, I'm so happy that y'all enjoy the story!!

-Author-Chan

~596 words~