Chapter 9

Sorry for not writing, I had a writer's block and decided to read abit to get ideas and I'm at 930+ reads I'm so happy and thankful!!!! Thank you all so much for reading my story omgg

~

Hinata woke up from the thing ray of the morning sun shining in his eyes, he yawns and lifts an arm to cover the sun from his eyes and turned his head to look at the time. 4am. He had an hour before he needed to leave (I wasn't sure if I set the leaving time as 4am or 5am so yeah-) He sits up from his bed and stretches his arms making a small groaning sound as he does so. Half awake, he stands and and make his way to the bathroom and proceeded to get ready

~Tine skip from me at 1am writing this rn~

He grabs his volleyball bag and grabs a toast from the toaster he made before changing and left the house.

On his way there he bumps into Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Kageyama at Ukai's store.

When the first years part to go home, their last meetup point is at Ukai's store then it seperates to 3 paths, Kageyama and Tsukishima walk down the same lane for abit before parting into an alleyway. And hinata and Yamaguchi go seperates ways after Ukai's store.

"Oh morning guys!" Hinata says, flashing a small smile since he was still pretty tired, "morning hinata, Kageyama, Tsukki!" Yamaguchi says, giving them a smile. The other two just gave a soft grunt and a soft 'good morning' in a mumbled tone.

They all start walking together after greeting and Hinata and Yamaguchi were walking infront talking to each other about anything and everything while Tsukishima and Kageyama were behind them, Tsukishima walking slightly behind Kageyama, not saying a word. After a couple minutes of walking, they finally reached school and saw the rest of the team either talking to each other or on their phones scrolling through social medias.

"Ah right on time you guys!" Sugawara was the first to notice the first years, he turns his head and waved at them, "morning suga-Senpai!" Hinata says, smiling brightly at the setter, who was now petting his head. Tsukishima let a soft tsk that no one could hear

Why is Sugawara petting his head, wait... Why do I even care. No I don't like the shrimp.... Do I..? No! Ugh love is hard...

Tsukishima gets snapped out his thoughts by Yamaguchi waving a hand infront of his face, "Hello?? Earth to Tsukki?!?" He averts his eyes back up to face him to face Yamaguchi who had a concerned look on his face, "You ok Tsukki? You rarely space out..". Yamaguchi asks, "I'm fine, Yamaguchi." Tsukishima bounty replies to the smaller greenette infront of him.

"OK EVERYONE GET ON THE BUS NOW!" Daichi yells unexpectedly, causing some to slightly flinch and some to jump or yelp, they all hurriedly board the bus, Kageyama sitting next to Yamaguchi and Tsukishima sitting next to Hinata.

Since the 'freak duo' weren't sitting together, the bus was a little more quieter, not thanks to Tanaka and Nishinoya. But the random arguments from the two died down and they all drifted to sleep since it was still early, everyone was already asleep except for Tsukishima, who had his headphones, slowly drifting of into his thoughts, he was soon dragged back into reality when he felt a small weight fall on his right should, he turns his head to see Hinata peacefully sleeping, laying on his shoulder.

Hmm... Cute...wait-

He tried to shake of the thought he had just thought of, his cheeks turning a light pink as he felt his cheeks heating up. He soon falls asleep, placing his head above Hinata's.

"EVERYBODY WAKE UP! WE ARE HERE!" Ukai yelled, causing everyone to wake up, Since Tsukishima had his headphones on and his music on max, he didn't hear coach, so he continues to sleep.

Tsukishima squints his eyes open as he feels a hand on his shoulder, lightly shaking him awake. It was Yamaguchi. "Tsukki your awake! Your head was on Hinata's so he Struggled to get up heh.." Yamaguchi says awkwardly. Upon hearing Yamaguchi, his face heat up slightly and his pale skin on his face turns a very faint pink.

They all get off the bus, "KENMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Hinata yells, jumping on kenma, wrapping his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck, Kenma nearly drops his Switch but managed to catch his balance so he wouldn't fall.

"Shoyo... Don't jump on me like that so suddenly, what if I drop you?"

"sorry kenmaaa."

"Hinata get off kenma." Daichi says,slowly peeling him off kenma. "C'mon Karasuno, well show you your rooms, follow me." The caption of Nekoma, Kuroo, says, as he slowly walks away. As they were in the hallways making their way to their rooms, they hear talking... It sounded like two people and it came from the Karasuno teams room.

"Bokuto-San... Stop.."

"Agaashiii c'mon why nottttt??"

"Becau-" the voice was cut of by Kuroo opening the door with the team peeping on to see Akaashi on Bokuto's lap, as Bokuto and Akaashi are making out, Hickeys VERY visible on Akaashis neck.

They look up to face the team and Kuroo standing at the door. Akaashi turns red and his his face in Bokuto's neck, Kuroo just looks for a couple more seconds, processing what his eyes just witnessed before slamming the door shut and turning to the team. "Okkk so let's find y'all another room" he says as he walks off, with the team following behind.

~time skip cause I'm TIRED ASF~

The teams had all finished dinner and they were taking showers and it was the first years turn to shower, so the Karasuno first years hop in, having random conversations. "Ahh I wonder who we are gonna go against tomorrow!" Hinata says excitedly, as he floats around in the bath, with his ass cheeks sticking up from the water as he blows bubbles with the water.

Heyyy so A/N here, sorry for the long post but I'll post more tomorrow, it's almost 2 am here and in tired and I have school tomorrow- so uhm- hope y'all enjoyed

~1053 words~