Chapter 11(Smut warning)

K... Let's do this again and lets hope I don't screw up here... Btw I just read up on Japanese formalities and realized by using the name 'Sho-Chan', the formality 'chan' is for females- so sorry-

⚠️~
-smut(ig?)
-Daddy kink
-spanking
(Bottom Hinata x Top Tsukishima)
-hinata is pretty sensitive
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tsukki..?" Hinata said softly, whilst walking around the dorms, opening whatever doors he sees trying to find Tsukishima.

'god I'm so dumb, all I had to do is reply and maybe we wouldn't be here, ugh! Boke.. hinata BOKE!!'

Hinata thought as he made it to their teams dorm door, he did the same thing as he did for all the other rooms he checked, knocked twice lightly and called for his name. "Tsukki..? Are you in here?" No answer. Hinata was about to walk away when he heard another door from inside the dorm close, Hinata stayed still to see if he could hear other sounds but decided to just open the door after a minute, "Hello?.. Tsukki?" He turned his head to face the bathroom door, which normally was only closed when it's occupied or when the team is sleeping, he closed the door and slowly made his way towards the bathroom and placed an ear to hear anything.

~Hinata's POV~

I was about to leave when I heard no noise but stopped and widened my eyes when I heard light sobs followed by a raspy, quiet voice speak. "God I knew he didn't like me but it still hurts s-so much..." I instantly recognized it, it was Tsukki. my heart sank when I heard what he said, I hesitated for a moment, before knocking on the bathroom door. "T-Tsukki?" I say quietly, hoping for an answer. "Sh-Shoyo? *Sniff*" I hear him respond so I turn the doorknob and slowly open the door to see Tsukki sitting on the floor against the wall, tears streaming down his face, not seeming like it's gonna stop anytime soon and his phone in his hand... "TSUKKI! OH MY ASAHI IM SO SORRY!" I yell with my eyes becoming glossy and tears welding up in them, I run up and kneel down in front of Tsukki and cup his cheeks with my hands and using my thumb to wipe the remaining tears off his face. "W-why are you apologising, Shoy-" I cut Tsukki off by pulling into a kiss, I couldn't resist, seeing his amber eyes so close to my face, I just couldn't wait anymore, I pulled back after a few seconds apologising straight away.

~No one's POV~

"I-I'M SO SORRY T-TSUKKI! I-I JUST WAS LOOKING A-AT YOUR F-FACE AND I JUST COULDNT H-HELP MYSELF AND I JUST-"

"Shut up."

Tsukishima cuts Hinata off and kisses him again, Hinata tensing up for a bit before kissing back, Hinata moved his hands from Tsukishima's cheeks to placing them around his neck, lifting his legs and wrapping them around Tsukishima's waist as Tsukishima places his hands on Hinata's thin but fairly toned waist, licking Hinata's bottom lip, asking for entrance, in which Hinata denied. Tsukishima shoves his hands underneath Hinata's shirt and places them on his back, tracing lines down his back using his fingers, causing Hinata to shiver and moan, taking that opportunity, Tsukishima instantly shoves his tongue in, exploring everything and leaving nothing untouched, their tongues intertwine as Hinata pushes Tsukishima's head closer to his, deepening the kiss.

(I kissed a boy by Jupither plays🎶 wow perfect timing to- k sorry-)

Tsukishima got impatient and moved his hands up Hinata's Chest, lifting his shirt in the process, his hands wander around and he placed Hinata down on his back, getting up and locked the bathroom door so that no one would enter and took of Hinata's shirt not before taking his own shirt off. While Hinata was panting for air, Tsukishima started sucking his neck and chest, leaving very visible hickeys all over the place. "Ngh~ T-Tsukki, the others are gonna see it..."

"That's the point. They'll know that your mine."

Tsukishima kisses every part of Hinata and stopped when he reached his lower stomach, he lifts his head up and pulls down Hinata's shorts, revealing his erected member through his shorts. Tsukishima looks at Hinata and smirks. Hinata turned away, embarrassed and red.

"Don't cover your face, it's the best part of you~"Tsukishima says, quietly but seductively said as he palmed Hinata's member through the boxers, causing Hinata to moan pretty loudly, Tsukishima grins and pulls Hinata's boxers down and takes his own pants off, leaving him in his boxers. Tsukishima pulls Hinata up on his knees and stands up.

"Suck."

Hinata obeyed and pulled down Tsukishima's boxers, His erected member finally free, Hinata swirled his tongue around and licked the tip, teasing him, Tsukishima moaning quietly, he grabs onto a bush of hair from Hinata's head and yanked him, forcing him to take it all in, luckily for him, Hinata doesn't have a ga reflex. Hinata starts swirling his tongue around and bobbing his head up and down, causing Tsukishima to moan. Tsukishima soon came into Hinata's mouth, Hinata swallowing it and looking back up to Tsukishima, with cum dripping down the side of his mouth.

"Good.. now get down and ass up."

Hinata didn't say anything and gets on all fours, with his ass up in the air, Tsukishima gets on his knees. "Now, don't cum after I do or else your gonna be punished got it, babyboy~?" "Y-yes, Ts-Tsukk- aH!~" Hinata gets cut of by Tsukishima slapping his butt, leaving a red mark. "That's not my name, dear~" Tsukishima said, bending over to whisper it in Hinata's ear, causing the other to shiver. "K-kei mhhaH!~" *slap* "D-Daddy!" "Good boy~" and with that, without warning or prep, Tsukishima thrusts into Hinata making Hinata gasp followed by a load moan, almost shouting cause of how big Tsukishima was. "MhAhHH!~" he was placing his hand on his mouth, trying to quieten his moans, "Oi oi, don't hide your moans, let daddy hear them~~" Tsukishima said, as he thrusted into Hinata again, with more force this time making Hinata almost scream, "Mhmm~ aHH~ s-so bi-big.. hmmm~" Tsukishima lightly chuckles and stops for awhile, making sure Hinata was adjusted enough as he did not want to hurt him, Hinata gave a small nod to signal that he could continue, Tsukishima starting of slow but soon increases the pace making Hinata a moaning mess. "I-I'm coming soon T-Tsukki.!" "W-well then you better remember what I s-said." Tsukishima grunts as he was coming soon but managed to spill those words out. "Y-yes.." After a few more rough thrusts, Tsukishima came inside of Hinata. "S-Shoyo..ahh~" Right after, Hinata came all over his and Tsukishima's chest, almost yelling when he came, "TSukki~"
They both laid there, catching their breaths, Hinata was very tired and was slowly dozing off, Tsukishima noticed it and picked him up bridal style and cleaned him and Hinata up in the shower before changing and placing him down on his futon to sleep, "Goodnight, Shoyo." Tsukishima said, kissing Hinata on the forehead, Hinata was asleep but quietly mumbled out a 'n-night Kei...' Tsukishima felt a light blush form and a smile crept onto his face as he got up to leave.
It was 7.30pm, almost the end of dinner but he still went anyway. "TSUKISHIMA WHERE WERE YOU ABD WHERE IS HINATA HUHH?!" Nishinoya attacked him with questions with Tanaka behind him bickering with him. Tsukishima let out a tch, "I had a talk with the shrimp. He's asleep right now. Leave me along I want to eat." He said, pushing away the other two.

'thats kinda sus."

Nishinoya thought.

Hey A/N here! Thanks for being so patient and I think I'll have a few more and this will be the end of this book! And I need help with voting for my next book.btw this is my first time writing smut so sorry if it's bad heh😅

My options:

A four-way with the Karasuno first years

A book with different one shots of ships switching roles (tops bottom and the bottoms become top)

Hinata as a girl but playing in Karasunos boys team

A semishira book

Hinata working at a newly opened maid cafe

(comment plot)

Thanks and bye-bye!

~1414 words~