Chapter 7

"Sho c'mon you can't hide in the bathroom forever." Tsukishima says in a slightly worried tone. " Yes I can!" Hinata says, voice cracking, Tsukishima sighs and looks around the house to try to find a key or something he could use to open the door, he return after 3 minutes holding a Starbucks gift card he found laying on the kitchen counter and started trying to open the door with the card. After a few minutes of trying to open the door, he succeeds and opens the door to see Hinata towards the wall, knees up to his chest, face hidden in his knees and sobbing quietly. Tsukishima slowly approaches the redhead and pulls him into his chest, feeling Hinata grasp his shirt and feeling his shirt getting wet. They stay like that for 2 minutes before Hinata speaks up, "sorry, sorry for causing you trouble." "Shh it's fine, plus I can't stand to see you sad like this, especially after what happened." He places a kiss on Hinata's head, making Hinata look up at him slowly, Hinata wraps his arms around Tsukishima's neck, pulling him into a kiss, Tsukishima was shocked and could not move, which made Hinata pull back with a panicked look on his face. "OMG IM SO SORRY I WASNT THINKING AND-" He gets cut of with Tsukishima placing his lips on Hinata's they kiss gently for a couple seconds before Tsukishima licks Hinata's bottom lip, asking for entrance as Hinata gladly opens his mouth as they both fight for dominance, Tsukishima won, to no surprise and explored every inch of Hinata's mouth, their tongues dance together for awhile before Hinata pulls away, gasping for air, a string of saliva connecting their mouths, his face turns red and he hid his face into the others neck.

"Enjoyed it Shrimpy?" Tsukishima says, sliding one of his hands under Hinata's shirt and the other grasping his thigh, earning a small gasp like moan coming out of him. "Ngh~Tsu-Tsukki, not today please.." Tsukishima understands and apologises before giving the other a small hug and helping him stand up.

They head to Hinata's room and sits on his bed. "You can sleep on my bed, I'll sleep on the couch."

"No."

"H-huh?"

"I said no, I'll sleep on the couch."

"N-no! It's rude of me."

"Unless you don't mind sleeping with me?" Tsukishima says, smirking and causing hinata to turn a bright red after processing what Tsukishima had just said, "i-i, WHATDIDYOUSAYDBEKKWNS" Tsukishima just stares at Hinata, who was clearly thinking about a different thing (iykyk😏😌) , he chuckles, "I'll take that as you don't mind then." While Hinata was still just dying inside he didn't hear what the other male did or feel what he did until he was snapped out of thought when he felt arms wrapped around his waist and legs intertwined with his, he soon realizes that Tsukishima was Cuddling him, he hides his face in his chest as he mumbles, "goodnight, Tsukki.." Tsukishima looks down at the other male and smiles before saying, "good night sho." And soon slowly drifts to sleep.

~time skip brought to you by my body slowly rotting from laying in bed all day~

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BE-* The alarm gets cut of with Tsukishima slamming it, with an annoyed face, he growls, not wanting to wake up for school, especially at 5 in the morning. He looks down to see the tangerine cuddled into his chest, still lightly snoring. He shakes the orange awake before getting up and changing before heading out of the room to make breakfast. Hinata groans and gets up after a few minutes. He notices that Tsukishima wasn't next to him, he looks at the clock next to him and realized that he had 30 minutes before school started. He sits up, stretching before getting changed and walked to the kitchen to see Tsukishima on the table eating breakfast he made for him and The other. "Thanks for cooking Tsukki! Ittatakimas!!" He claps his palms together before taking a bite, eyes glowing at the food, they finish quickly before heading out to school.

~time skip brought to you by my wifi shutting down ಥ‿ಥ~

Yamaguchi and Kageyama bumped into each other on their way to school. "Hey babe!" Yamaguchi says, hugging Kageyama by the waist, pulling him into a hug, "Morning, how was your sleep, Tadashi?" He replies, wrapping his arms around Yamaguchi's neck, hugging him back, "I slept well thank you for asking!" They start walking to school, holding hands and talking bout their day and what not when Yamaguchi pulled a topic out. "Kags?... What are we gonna do when the team asks about us..."

There was silence for a solid minute before Kageyama replies. "Just tell them honestly and hope for the best I guess." After Kageyama replies, they dropped the topic instantly and continued walking with a comforting silence between them but after 5 minutes of walking they heard loud talking turning from the corner from them, they slow down to see Tsukishima and Hinata walking out of the corner, talking to each other and enjoying themselves, Yamaguchi and Kageyama keep a distance from the pair but close enough to overhear their conversation.

"Tsukkiiiiiiii pleaseee I'm lonely at home, your mum's not coming backkk can I please stay over againnn??" He says pouting and bouncing up and down.
*Again?!* Kageyama thought as he looked at Yamaguchi before looking back at the other two. "*Sighs* fine." "YAY THANKS TSUKKII." Hinata cheers as he engulfs Tsukishima into a hug, Yamaguchi cringes slightly, knowing how much Tsukishima hated hugs but his jaw slowly opens up he sees Tsukishima hugging him back, smiling and laughing.

Both Kageyama and Yamaguchi felt jealousy rushing through them as they watched their now exes hanging out together as if nothing happened a day ago. But what they didn't know is that they already knew that Kageyama and Yamaguchi were behind them, overhearing their conversations, well at least Tsukishima did, he gets an idea and stops in his tracks, making Hinata get confused on why he suddenly stopped, he bends down to whisper something in Hinata's ear, which the other 2 couldn't hear. "I don't know if you have noticed but Yamaguchi and Kageyama have been behind us, so just follow my lead ok?" Hinata just gives him a big smile and nods before they continued walking. Soon they could only hear Hinata blabber about nonsense and Tsukishima looking at the tangerine, not saying a word, he suddenly kisses Hinata on the lips, interrupting Hinata, he stands there shocked but instantly melts and kisses back before pulling away, face flushed red and pouting. "Tsukkii don't do that so suddenly :<" "sorry sho." He says, smirking at Hinata, who has his face covered by his hands.

The other two just stare in awe, not expecting that to happen, soon they felt guilt and jealousy running through their veins as they watch the two.

Soon they reach school and separate ways to class.

~time skip to afternoon practice because I'm lazy to write ;-;~

Hinata and Tsukishima walk into the gym to see the whole team already in there. Every except Kageyama and Yamaguchi run up to them both, asking them if they are ok. "We are fine guys, don't worry about it, Tsukki has been taking care of me." He says, with a big smile on his face, "mhm what shrimp said I guess." Tsukishima replies, not making eye contact with anyone. "Ohohohoho, are you two together?" Nishinoya asks, causing Hinata to turn a deep crimson red colour and hide behind Tsukishima. "No we are not dating you simp." Tsukishima replies, trying to hide a smirk. Suga and Daichi just snicker quietly, "OI! SUGA-SAN, DAICHI DONT LAUGH AT ME." Nishinoya says, pouting angrily. "You sure y'all aren't dating?" Kageyama walks up to the group, everyone looks at him confused. "Hmm? What do you mean Kageyama?" Sugawara asks. "On my way to school, me and Yamaguchi were walking behind you and we saw Tsukishima kiss Hinata on the lips." Everyone looks back at the two, shooketh. "I merely did that cause shrimp didn't want to shut up." Tsukishima said, unfazed at the situation. Can we just start practice already?" Tsukishima says, walking away towards the changing room
.

.

.

.
Heyo! Author chan here! Thanks for reading, my WiFi is down so I'm using my mobile data ;-; hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm hoping to write some smut soon ;) bye-bye~

~1420 words~