Chapter 2

FLASHBACK:

It was after practice when hinata and Kageyama were walking home together as usual when Kageyama spared a glance at the tangerine. He noticed that hinata had not been his usual self for a few days now and was curious into why, hinata suddenly stopped in his tracks, startling Kageyama a little bit from the sudden stop. "Why'd you stop, boke?" He asked as the ginger had his head facing the ground as he clutched the sling of his bag murmuring a few words which kageyama couldn't make out. "Oi, what are you saying, your murmuring." "I... I have something that's been on my chest for awhile and I can't hold it in anymore." Hinata said, slowly looking back up.

"Sure I guess, go ahead." Kageyama said, waiting to hear what hinata was about to say. "I- I have u-uhm... I uhh I have had a s-small crush on y-you for a while n-now.. I hope you feel the same way.." he said squinting his eyes slowly moving his vision back to the ground.

Kageyama stood there in shock. Processing what the boy infront of him had just said, he slowly walked over to the shorter guy, placed a hand on his chin, lifting his face up before giving a quick peck on his lips saying "I like you to, boke." the tangerines eyes sparkled as he jumped on kageyama, hugging him tightly.

"Can you sleep over at my house today, kags?" Hinata asked, giving the other boy puppy eyes, "you know I can never day no to you," kageyama said, slightly smiling before the two interlocked fingers and headed to Hinata's house.

.

.

.

.

End of flashback

Sorry for how short this chapter is, I'll try to make longer ones in my future chapters! :)

~298 words~