Chapter 5

After 30 minutes of trying to sleep, Tsukishima looked down to see Hinata with his head resting on his chest, legs wrapped around the other male's and hands wrapped around his waist. "Hmm.. adorable.." Tsukishima quietly muttered to himself letting a small smile slip out of his mouth. "He won't mind if I just..." Tsukishima thought before using his free hand to pat Hinata's head, removed it to plant a small kiss on the top of his head.

Hinata shifts position right after, scaring the other male, hoping Hinata didn't feel what he did. "Hey Tsukishima, what did you do on my head.. it feels weird" Hinata said softly while looking up at Tsukishima, "oh uhm.. I just uhm patted your head." He replies, looking away to hide the small blush of embarrassment spreading across his face.

"Oh... Ok!!" The ginger replies, giving a big smile to Tsukishima, his face turns to a bright red and Hinata starts to panic, "OH MY ASAHI, TSUKISHIMA ARE YOU OK?! YOUR VERY RED ARE YOU SICK-" He gets cut of with Tsukishima crashing his lips with his own. Hinata was stiff for a few seconds but melted into the kiss after a while, they both pull away after a minute for air, "S-sorry.. Uhm." Tsukishima said looking anywhere but Hinata.

"Aha it's fine... I enjoyed it anyway." Hinata said the second part softer, not wanting Tsukishima to hear that, Tsukishima heard it and smirked before giving Hinata a peck on the lips before getting up saying, "K let's go to bed, the couch is uncomfortable, I'll give you some clothes to wear." He walks away leaving Hinata and his crimson coloured face. Hinata takes a minute to calm down before heading to Tsukishima's room.

He opens the door to see Tsukishima on his bed, reading a book. "Oh hey, you can take the clothes I placed on my bed and take a shower." "Oh ok thanks." Hinata says, picking up the clothes before heading to the shower. 20 minutes later, he comes out, wearing Tsukishima's grey hoodie, with shorts

 20 minutes later, he comes out, wearing Tsukishima's grey hoodie, with shorts

^what he basically looks like

"Hey I'm back, this hoodie is pretty big for me." Hinata says, standing next to Tsukishima sitting at the edge of the bed. "I think you look... Cute in my hoodie..." Tsukishima replies, his face turning into a light pink tint, hoping The other boy wouldn't notice, but he did. "Hehe thanks!" Hinata accepts his compliment and crawls on the bed, goes above Tsukishima on all fours, crawls up to his stomach and plops down on his chest, wrapping his arms around Tsukishima's waist.
Tsukishima couldn't say not do anything cause he was shocked and when Hinata finally snuggled into Tsukishima's chest, he looked down to see Hinata facing him, "hewwo!" He says, giving him a cute smile.

His face turns a darker shade of red but slowly moves his arms to wrap them around Hinata's. "Stop being so cute, I can't handle it.." he mumbles quietly so Hinata didn't hear what he said, "hmm? What did you say?" "Oh n-nothing." He replies before turning the both of them on the bed, facing each other. Tsukishima pushed Hinata closer so Hinata is against his chest, his head resting on his chest. "Night, Shrimp."
Tsukishima said, using one of his hands to pat Hinata's head "Night, Tsukishima." "You can call me Tsukki if you want.." "oh ok, night Tsukki!" Upon hearing the smaller boy calling him his nickname, he blushes a light pink shade, spreading across his face before resting his head on Hinata's hair, smelling his shampoo before drifting to sleep.

Monday, 5.10 A.M.

Hinata decided to stay at Tsukishima's place till Monday since his parents and Natsu were out of town, leaving Hinata alone for a week and Tsukishima's parents had a business trip so they would both be home alone.

"Hinata, wake up." Hinata slowly opens his eyes to see Tsukishima laying next to him, smiling at him, he blushes and hides his face into Tsukishima's chest, hiding his blush from the other male. "M-morning," Hinata says, slowly looking up at Tsukishima giving him a small smile, "morning, Shoyo." Tsukishima says, a smirk slowly pasting on his face as he watches Hinata's face flow a bright red, before hitting his chest.

"TSUKKII!! DONT CALL MY FIRST NAME LIKE THAT, I WASNT READYYYYY!!!"
He yells, still hitting him, but not enough to hurt him.

"Ahaha sorry, Shrimpy." Tsukishima said, removing Hinata's hand from his face and lifting his chin with his fingers, making the ginger face him, "Can you give me a better nickname other than Shrimpy?" Hinata says, pouting.

"Hmmm.... How about, Tangerine?" Tsukishima replies, snickering slightly seeing the slight annoyance formed on Hinata's face along with his adorable pout, "fine fine, sho?" Hinata gasps at the nickname Tsukishima came up with, "YESS! That's so cute!! Kageyama never gave me a cute nickname, or even a nickname actually." Hinata complains, drowning slightly. "Oi, don't think bout king and Yamaguchi now." Tsukishima says, patting Hinata on the head, trying to calm him down. "Wait... What day is today?" "Monday, why?" "SH!T! ITS 5.30 AND WE HAVE MORNING PRACTICE!" Tsukishima said, jumping out of his bed, grabbing his uniform and quickly stripping, changing into his uniform, Hinata following right after, they got ready, grabbed their bags, slipped on their shoes and ran out of the house and sprinted to school.

___________________________________________

20 minutes later.
___________________________________________

The gym doors swung open and Tsukishima and Hinata stepped in panting trying to catch their breaths. Everyone liked at the both of them, "why are the two of yall late?" Sugawara asked, "we *huff* we woke up late *huff* *huff* sorry everyone *huff*." Hinata says, tilting his head down to say sorry, "Just be glad coach isn't here yet." "sorry." Tsukishima just says before walking to the changing room, "Oi Tsukki! Wait up!" Hinata says catching up to Tsukishima before saying something to make him laugh a little
"The team watches in shock at what their eyes had just witnessed. After 5 minutes the 2 boys walk out of the changing room, lightly chatting, the team had started practicing and they were doing a 4v4 Practice match

Here were the teams:
___________________________________________

Yamaguchi Tanaka

Sugawara Narita

-----------------------------------------------

Kageyama Kinoshita

Asahi Nishinoya
___________________________________________

The others just sat and watched the match, Hinata sat down on the bench, with Tsukishima sitting next to him.

"Oi, sho." Hinata turned his head to Tsukishima, "Yes Tsukki?" He says, tilting his head ever so slightly to the right, "I was just wondering how are we gonna like, confront Yamaguchi and king?" "Oh... I mean we can do something extra first then confront them or just text them after practice." Hinata says, glancing a glimpse at Yamaguchi and Kageyama. "I have an idea but it's gonna be complicated.." Tsukishima said.
.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading!!! After this book I was thinking of writing haikyuu smut or other animes so let me know if you want any just comment and I'll take note of your recommendation! Have a great day and stay safe <3

~1185 words~