Wedding plans

"Do you think he'll say yes...?" Tsukishima says sitting down on a chair face down outside the jewelry store with a small bag in his hands. "Of course!! What makes you think he wouldn't Tsukki!!" Kuroo exclaimed back, sitting down next to him lazily placing his arm around his neck and Bokuto on Tsukishima's right giving him his usual bright smile,, "First don't call me Tsukki, secondly, get your arm of me, Kuroo-San." Tsukishima says, using his free hand to remove Kuroo's arm.

"But I'm just saying! He'll definitely say yes!"

"Can't bet to much on that. Just worried if he doesn't." Tsukishima says, hanging his head low, Bokuto snatches Tsukishima's phone from his hand and rushes to the nearby bathroom, Tsukishima jumped up mad and chased after him, clutching the bag. Bokuto was still on the seat, unaware of whatever the heck just Happened.

"KUROO GET BACK HERE OI" Tsukishima yells, desperately trying to catch up to Kuroo, while also trying not to bump into people. Kuroo turns into a stall and locks the stall door and immediately unlocks Tsukishima's phone, scrolling through his contacts, finding Hinata contact, 'My Life💕' he scrolls across this contact, knowing it was Hinatas and started typing. Meanwhile, Tsukishima was trying to find which stall Kuroo entered by knocking, which got a lot of stares from the other men outside the stalls. "Oi Kuroo! What tf are you." He says sternly, knocking on every taken stall trying to figure out which stall Kuroo was in.

"Hey Baby" Kuroo starts typing to Hinata. 'hey Kei! What's up?' an instant reply was given from Hinata. "Just wanted to let you to know that I planned a special dinner plan for us today, at the park near the lake, 5pm, I'll pick you up so dress up <3" Kuroo texts out to Hinata, suddenly jumping, then realizing that Tsukishima had found his stall and was banging on it. 'crap.' 'oh yeah sure thing! Bye I have to get ready, love you 💕' He sees Hinata go offline and immediately turns off Tsukishima's phone and unlocks the stall which was a big mistake, Tsukishima was knocking non-stop and didn't pay attention to Kuroo opening the door causing him to Accidentally punch Kuroo's face, hard.

"Ah Shi-" Kuroo Groans in pain, placing his free hand on his nose, which was where he got punched. "Tf did you do to my phone." Tsukishima stood in front of Kuroo, arms crossed, clearly pissed.

"WHAT TF IS THIS?!" Tsukishima yells in anger and panic at Kuroo at a bench outside the mall, Kuroo had shown him the texts that he sent, "I didn't make ANY plans tonight. What am I supposed to even do, WHY." Tsukishima starts pacing, knowing he can't cancel on this, not wanting to make Hinata upset or sad." "Relax, this is where Bokuto comes in, we just have to wait." Kuroo says, smirking slyly while taking a seat on the bench.

"I'm BACKK!!" Both men turn their heads to see Bokuto Smiling brightly, proudly holding up his arms, one holding which what seemed like a picnic basket and the other a paper bag.

"Oh Bo! C'mon show Tsukki what we planned" Kuroo says, getting up from his seat and proceeds to grab the basket from Bokuto and walks over to a grassy field and kneels down, looking back at the other two, signalling them to come sit down to show Tsukishima. Bokuto rushed over to sit next to Kuroo, playing the paper bag down next to him, Tsukishima hesitates but still got up and sat across from Kuroo and Bokuto. "You better start explaining whatever Kuroo texted Shoyo, I have to pick him up at 5." Tsukishima says bluntly, giving Kuroo a stare. "Ok okkk so we found a picnic basket, and we thought that this would be the best way to propose! This picnic basket has everything already, the cutlery, the mat and enough space to place food, which we'll be getting later. And the paper bag had decorations to make it pretty and nice for the occasion, we want Hinata to feel special you know." Kuroo says, smirking and Nudging Tsukishima, Bokuto teasing him by waving his eyebrows.

(This is the picnic basket btw v tactical) Tsukishima looked at both Kuroo and Bokuto, 'this is the one decent thing they've done

(This is the picnic basket btw v tactical) Tsukishima looked at both Kuroo and Bokuto, 'this is the one decent thing they've done.' he thinks, smiling a little, "...thanks." He says, "No problem bro! Now let's go get the FOODD" Bokuto says jumping up and running back into the mall.

~time skip by me accidentally posting this chapter so I'm writing as this is already published ahhh~

"Hey Kei!" Hinata says, closing the car door and giving Tsukishima a kiss, "hey baby, you look stunning.." Tsukishima couldn't help but to stare at Hinata and admiring how cute he looked, "Haha thanks Babe, you look very handsome yourself." Hinata replies, placing his hand on Tsukishima's, "alright, let's get the place now shall we?" Tsukishima asks, turning his head to the front and starts to drive to the park.

They park at a nearby parking lot and walked to a nearby empty grassy field with a big lake nearby, as the couple walks closer to the venue, Hinata manages to see a sneak peek and immediately starts to get excited. "Omg! This looks so cute is this where we will be eating?!" Hinata looks back at Tsukishima, who was smiling softly as his reaction and just nodded, they made their way to the picnic.

"Happy 6 year Anniversary Sho" Tsukishima says, leaning down and giving Hinata a kiss on the lips, which Hinata deepens into a short make out session, "mm,, air.." Hinata pulls away needing air.

(This is what the picnic sorta looks like I have up on finding pics)

They sit down and while Tsukishima was taking out the food, Hinata was busy admiring the whole setup. "I love this Kei,, it's so cute,," Hinata says softly, looking at the lake and back at Tsukishima in a loving manner. "I'm glad you like it, Sho." He replies, placing a hand on Hinata's face, admiring his beauty.

~time skip time check, it's 12.30am~

In the midst of the two enjoying their food, they sun started setting, just making the whole scene even more romantic. After they finished their food, Tsukishima grabbed his phone and started playing slow songs and got up, giving his hand for Hinata to take it, which his did and stood up, Tsukishima placed held one of Hinatas hand and placed the other around his waist and started slow dancing with him. Hinata, whom was not expecting this, started blushing and his his embarassed face in the side of Tsukishima's Neck. They slow danced for a couple of minutes, talking softly and having fun, "you know babe, these 6 years of us dating have been th best 6 years of my life, which is why I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." He lets go of Hinata and grabbed the box out of his pocket. Hinata staring in shock and starting to tear up, Tsukishima kneels down and opens the box, "so will you do me the favor of making me the happiest man alive and marrying me?" By this point Hinata was sobbing his ass off and couldn't even speak, so he just nodded, Tsukishima smiled and placed the ring on Hinata's finger and then admiring the ring on his hand, tearing up and then standing up just to receive a tackle from Hinata, hugging each other, holding each other close.

~emotional Shi- so time skip, let them have their moment😩~

The two stayed at the park until night and decided to star gaze, so they are just laying on the floor, stargazing. Holding hands, keeping each other close.

Hey this is the end of this time skip chapter, should I write a wedding one where like Hinata walks down the isle 😳 welp it's like almost 2am and I have school tmr so yeah thanks for reading it's almost at 10k Reads I'm so happy!! Ahh ok byee🌹