Chapter 10

"RISE AND SHINE EVERYONEE!!" Nishinoya yells as he spreads the curtains open, revealing the bright morning sun shining in, causing everyone to instantly cover their eyes and groan, "ughh... Nishinoya what time is it..?" Asahi asks, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"It's 4am!"

"NOYA ITS SO EARLY WHY DID YOU WAKE US UP SO EARLY!?" Asahi yells, with a mix of scared and concern on his face, for whatever reason, worried for his kouhais mental health.

Soon everyone got up and got ready, then proceeded to head to the cafeteria for breakfast. At the cafeteria, they saw the managers cooking or getting the table ready Yachi noticed them and waved and yelled, "Oh morning guys!"

"Morning everyone." Kiyoko says quietly, giving the team a small smile.

"You guys are up pretty early, breakfast is at 6, it's not even 5 yet." Kaori, one of Fukorodani's manager, asks curiously as she stands infront of the team, arms folded, "well maybe you should ask a certain midget over here." Tsukishima says bounty as he nudges Nishinoya using his elbow earning a hiss from the other male.

~Time skip by the time (10.18pm)~

Soon all the teams enter and the place is filled with chatters. After 10 minutes a speaker squeaks and everyone turns their head to face where the sound cane from, it was near the entrance of the cafeteria, it had all the coaches from all the teams present at the training camp with coach washijo (Shiratorizawa's coach) holding a mic.

"So before we start the practice matches, I wanted to announce the teams before hand to prevent any confusion or whatever. So today it will be Shiratorizawa playing against nekoma, Fukorodani playing against Karasuno, Itichiyami playing against Inaraki and last would be Aoba Johsai against Date Tech." Washijo says before turning of the mic and placing it on top of the speaker, walking of after placing his hands behind his back.

~Another time skip brought to you by cross-dressed Hinata~
(Should I add that in there for funs?)

"AHHH I'm so HYPEDDD!!" Hinata says, bouncing up and down, causing Nishinoya to join and talk about how their gonna win every match, causing everyone to laugh at the duos weird convos.

"BRING IT ON!"

Daichi yells, walking towards the court, the rest of the team following behind, they start stretching and practicing while waiting for Fukorodani to arrive, the door to the court opens and the Fukorodani team walks in Having their caption, Bokuto, throw his jacket up and leaving his arms spread out as he walks, with akaashi quickly stretching an arm to catch the jacket.

"HEY HEY HEYY!"

"BOKUTO-SAN!"

"HINATA HEYY!!!" Hinata ran up to Bokuto, admiring him with sparkles in his eyes

~

It's the second set, with Karasuno taking the first set and the second set point at 20-23 with Fukorodani in the lead, Hinata makes a moving motion as he is about to jump, causing the middle blockers infront of him to jump but soon he runs of to another direction, jumping higher than usual, his waist over the top of the net, the opponents staring in shock and some in awe as he spikes the ball which couldn't be seen but you could hear the whoosh sound it made and the trail of smoke, the court was silent for a minute followed by Karasuno cheering for Hinata, except for Tsukishima and Kageyama of course, "HINATA YOUR JUMP WAS HIGHER THAN USUAL, THAT WAS AMAZING!!!" Nishinoya tackles Hinata with VERY visible sparkles in his eyes filled with excitement.

~

The match ended with Karasuno winning, and the penalty, of course was 10 diving receives. By the time all the teams finished their matches, it was just past lunchtime, so they all cleaned and went to eat at the cafeteria. "Oi Shrimp." Tsukishima says in a monotoned voice, placing a hand on Hinata shoulders, Hinata flinched slightly and thought he did something wrong to upset the taller middle blocker, "Come with me.." Tsukishima says, walking away, not saying anything. Hinata just stared for a minute before realizing that Tsukishima was almost gone from his field of vision.

~Tsukishima's POV~

I stop at the back of the building, what am I doing you may ask? I wanted to tell him about my feelings, it's something I had for him for awhile now and I know he didn't like me back and probably doesn't want to be in a relationship right now but I just couldn't keep it in anymore so it was better to tell him now.

After a couple seconds Hinata arrives, slightly out of breath, I assume it was because he ran here.

"So what did you need, Tsukki?"

God the way he says my nickname just sounds so good... NO! No lewd thoughts kei. Your about to get rejected so there's no point of any of this.

"Tsukkiiii?? Hellooo??" I snap out of my thoughts to see Hinata standing a couple inches away from me, his face centimeters from mine, he moved away after he saw that I had snapped out of my thoughts his face was slightly pink? Was he blushing? Or was he just embarrassed about something?

"Right..Uhm so I have like you for awhile, and I just wanted to tell you since I couldn't keep it in anymore, I know you dont like me back but it's fine, I just needed to get it off my chest." I say and instantly walk away, not wanting him to see my face and I also did not want to hear his rejection, I'd definitely give a reaction that I did t want him to see.

~Hinata's POV~

Wait- did Tsukki just- wha- holy cow- omg- wait, I'm not saying anything, c'mon tell him you like him back, c'mon dumb mouth work he's walking away no shoot...... He's gone... UGH DUMB MOUTH WHY COULDNT YOU SAY OR DO ANYTHING

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Tsukki our of sight, I sighed rather loudly and hoped the next time I saw him I could tell him.

~No one's POV~

While everyone was talking or practicing or doing their own thing, the gym doors opened to reveal Tsukishima, he just went in to grab his phone and left to the rooms, a minute later, Hinata ran through the door, slamming it open and scaring some people. "HAS ANYONE SEEN TSUKKI?" He yells out while trying to catch his breath. "Uhm he came in a minute ago and grabbed his things and left to the dorms I'm pretty sure." Kuroo says, smiling at the tangerine, "Thanks Kuroo-San!" Hinata says, running off towards the dorms.

Sorry for ending it here but the next chapter will be smut to uhm prepare??

~1127 words~