CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

-10:25 am

It was finally Christmas, a jolly day.

But not for you because of what happened last night.

You had bad days, you had moments where you felt unhappy, depressed but only for a short time.

But this time, you felt as If everything fell apart, little by little and slowly.

Suffering.

Yeah, you were suffering.

But from what?

From being broken.

It sounds dramatic but there were no other words to describe what you were feeling.

You laid numbly on your bed, you were supposed to get downstairs by now but you just didn't feel like moving.

You didn't want to move.

You were tired.

You wished that you could fall asleep forever.

Not waking up anymore.

"(F/n)." A gentle voice echoed in your room. You shifted your position, facing the door.

You saw two pairs of legs in front of you, thin skinny legs. You already know who it was.

"Breakfast is ready." Ayek sat on your bed, softly rubbing your back. "Hey." She softly spoke. "Come on, you'll cheer up as soon as you eat breakfast. It's delicious, you know?" She chuckled. You remained silent, just your fingers weakly brushing against your soft sheets.

"He's not... Probably worth it. I guarantee that you'll be able to find someone enough for you." She reassures you. You had nothing on your mind, everything was just blank at the moment.

"... Do you want to eat breakfast here in your room?"

You slowly nodded.

"Alright. I'll tell Sakura to-"

Footsteps approached in your room's wooden floor, you could hear your door creaking open.

"Hey, (F/n)." Another voice echoed, your eyes numbly glanced up to Sakura. "Someone's waiting for you at the door." She said, leaning against your door.

Ayek sighed and got up. "Don't worry, I'll go get it-"

"No, it's alright. I'll go get it." You whispered, slowly sitting up on your bed. Ayek stared at you with a concerned look. You had dark circles underneath your eye, red puffy cheeks from crying last night, and a pale ill look. It looked like you had trouble sleeping last night.

"Are you sure?" Ayek asked. "Yeah." You stood up from your bed, almost tripping down but Sakura supported you to stand up."Careful now."

"I can stand up fine." You bluntly say. Sakura shrugged and let go of your arm. You went downstairs, weakly but you were starting to regain your strength.

You see L in the kitchen and washing the dishes. Everybody already ate breakfast but you.

You sighed and shook your head. "I'll eat later." You went to the door, opening it.

Your eyes glanced up to the tall male.

"Tsumu?" You softly say. Atsumu looked at you, worried rushing through his expression. "(F/n)? Are you okay? Did you get sick? Shit, I shouldn't have left you there..." He placed his hands on your shoulders, he looked worried to death.

"No, I'm fine." You tugged a small smile at him. "I just had trouble sleeping last night..." You sniffed, wiping your rosy nose.

Atsumu entered your house, then you two proceed to go into the living room, sitting on the couches.