CHAPTER NINETEEN

-Monday
9:54 pm

(F/n) 's POV

It was a shitty day.

I got scolded by coach, Yuha-senpai who told me not to come to practice anymore and my friends won't talk to me anymore. Not to mention, I can't talk with Atsumu and the others because they're still at the nationals.

Good for them.

I can't describe what I'm feeling right now, but I'm just really tired.

"Yo." I see Sakura entering the living room, sitting down on the couch beside me.

I gave her a short nod and went back to my thoughts.

How am I supposed to apologize to them? I know it was my fault but they didn't have to be so harsh, and now I can't think of any ways of talking to them.

This is so unfair.

"Heard you lost your game."

I gazed at Sakura staring at the television with her hands in her pocket. She looks chill, she's always chill despite her burning personality.

"Yeah." I ran my fingers through my hair, looking up at the ceiling. Everything is so dull, I can't even think properly.

"I told you not to join the volleyball club. Could've been soccer or something." She yawned, rubbing her eyes.

"I thought they would be different this time." To be honest, I knew the volleyball club wasn't that nice but they were so welcoming when I joined. I thought I could give them chance but now I regret it.

I may have noticed some red flags, but I didn't think they would snap that hard. Especially Yuha-senpai.

"Oh, by the way, there's a boba delivered for you, it's in the fridge." I blinked at her, I didn't recall ordering a boba. So, did someone ordered it for me?

I stood up and went to the kitchen, flicking the light switch on and opening the fridge.

No shit, there was my favorite boba. I immediately thought of Atsumu but as soon as I reached it, it had a little note.

"Hey, let's meet up next time. This is all I can do for now. Cheer up, you still have next year for the nationals.

P.S; answer and read my messages, blind mf.

-Sakusa K."

I let out a little chuckle, wiping my cheeks. "Ahah, you idiot." I took the straw and dipped it in my boba, sipping it while I feel everything collapsing down.

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks as I wiped them away. I'm not really an emotional person but I just had to let it all out now.

I tried to avoid texting Sakusa after that incident because it honestly hurts. Not only just because I couldn't meet him but because of what my teammates said to me, thought of me.

Also, that shouting part was embarrassing as fuck.

I grasped tightly on the boba's cup. To think that I got distracted by him and lost my game, honestly made me feel weird. I thought I was just excited to meet a friend, but maybe it's just more than that.

"Sakusa Kiyoomi, you're making me feel things I shouldn't feel about you."

"(F/n)?"

I glanced up, seeing L.

"Are you crying?" She asked.

I paused and wiped my tears away. "I was slicing onions..." I mumbled.