CHAPTER TWENTY

-Tuesday
11:25 am

The tall young female shoved the shorter brunette on the walls of the alleyway of the campus.

Frightened, the brunette whimpered as tears started streaming down her face.

"You're Aoi, right?" The tall female asked as she shot a deadly venomous stare at the brunette.

The brunette was too frightened to answer so she gave a small nod to her.

"Do me a favor and don't fuck with my little sister. I already got my life fucked up and I don't want my sister to have that too." The tall female gripped tighter to the brunette's collar.

"Got it?"

Aoi nodded once again, her legs trembled to the ground, feeling her heartbeat stopping every second.

"Don't give me that nod. Say it, bitch."
She hissed at the short female, she could feel her rage building up to her tone.

"G-got it." She whimpered.

"Now, apologize to her or I'm gonna make sure you'll be needing a wheelchair the next day. I won't hesitate to smack a bitch." The tall female growled as she unhands the collar of the short brunette.

Quickly, the short brunette ran away, sobbing and crying.

"You didn't have to be so harsh. " A figure steps in, alerting the tall female.

"You're gonna get in detention again, Sakura-san."

"You told me that she was spitting shit about (F/n), right Shedai?" Sakura placed her hands on her hips, casually having her tired look at the short hair female.

"Well, I don't think (F/n)-chan would've wanted that." She whispered.

Sakura rolled her eyes and sighed, gritting her teeth. "I didn't punch her or anything like that, so, don't worry."

"You're too scary sometimes, Sakura-san~" Shedai hummed, grinning.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm just helping my sister. You know how shitty this school is." She ran her fingers through her hair, clearing up the strands of hair on the way of her face.

"You should apologize to (F/n) too, you did nothing while she was getting yelled at" She added. Scowling at Shedai.

"I know... I was just shocked." She averted her gaze, guilty for not helping her friend.

"I should get going now, thanks for informing me. See ya." Sakura waved goodbye at her, wearing her tired smile before walking away.

Shedai sighed as she walks back into the school building, going to the cafeteria to see her other friend, Yumi.

But before she could, she collided with a person in the hallways. She hissed at the stinging pain on her shoulders.

"Hey watch it-"Before she could throw an irritated look, her eyes widened but her expression loosened up.

"Oh, Shedai-san. S-sorry." You looked at her, with a weary look.

"O-oh, (F/n)." Shedai stammered as she slightly staggered behind.

The girl was guilty, deflecting her eyes from you. "No, I need to apologize to her."

Just when you were about to walk away, Shedai stepped forward to you.
"(F/n)." She hesitantly says.

You gulped down and look at her, part of you was nervous and the other, upset.

"I'm really sorry, (F/n). I must've been a horrible friend back there. I should've done something there but I just froze and I was scared. That was so shitty of me, please forgive me. I'll make it up to you, I swear!" She bowed down, her tone showed sincerity but at the same time, it was shaky and full of remorse.